This was our third time staying at the hotel with my family. Since the moment you step into the lobby you are greeted by very helpful and lovely people at the reception desk. The hotel is clean, classy and the rooms are spacious with wonderful bathroom, tv wi fi. Breakfast buffet is delicious and at the 9th. Floor there is a lovely bar and terrace, a great addition to the hotel.
Its located in the center of Jerusalem with walking distance Ben yehuda street, jaffa gate 10 minutes away, mamila avenue and next to the hotel beautiful shops and also walking distance to jaffa street, a trendy street.
I really recommend the hotel and we feel so lucky to have found this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem