Just returned from here today.
The hotel is situated only 10 mins from the Old City and on the edge of the city centre.
There are several restaurants a minute away; we didnt use the hotel restaurants.
The family room we were in was spacious, nicely furnished and clean. Some parts of the hotel were slightly dated.
The service was pretty good by local standards.
There is free parking under the hotel which is a necessity.
The pool, situated on the roof on the 7th floor with a great view of the city, is perfect for chilling out in between trips outside in the stiffling heat.
Breakfast was good but was better on the second day when we had it in the lobby dining room rather than downstairs
I would recommend the Dan Panorama as a base for families to visit the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem