Stayed 4 nights at the Dan Panorama with our tour group. Our room was OK, a little small but we hardly spent any time in it. Bathroom was very dark and needs more light. I could not see well to put on makeup. My first impression was that the hotel needs to be remodeled. It looked a bit dated. There was a gym - the smallest gym I have ever seen, with just one treadmill, one epiliptical and a few weights. Probably wouldn't acommodate more than 3 people, if that. It is open very limited hours. There is a very small pool.
The breakfast was quite good but not good if you are watching your weight. So much cake, pastries, breads and full fat cheeses. No fresh juice and the only fresh fruit was watermelon and grapefruit. All the rest was canned.
One of the elevators got stuck on our first day so I used the stairs after that (I get claustrophobic, especially being stuck in a small elevator).
I didn't have a need to speak to anyone at the front desk because our rooms had been booked for us though our tour group so I can't comment on the friendliness/helpfulness of the staff.
It is around a 20 minute walk to Ben Yehuda Street and 10 minutes to King David Hotel.
I don't think I'd stay at this hotel again. I would prefer a hotel with a larger gym and one with more of a 'boutique' feel. However, we did have a pleasant stay here and never went awfully wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem