We stayed in 3 of the Dan Panorama hotels in Israel--Tel Aviv, Eilat and Jerusalem.The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful, the rooms were clean. Breakfast, as in the other Dan Panorama hotels, is generous and delicious. The hotel is well located, we were able to walk from the bazaar. We did have a guide during our visit so he was able to drive us around as there is so much to see!
We upgraded our reservation to the Executive Level and they upgraded us to a suite. It was very nice--a small "living room" with a TV and sofa bed and a bedroom, also with a TV. We had a nice view of the city. We had use of the executive suite on the 9th floor--free Wi-Fi, wine, appetizers and sweets available no extra charge. It was well worth it--we were very tired after our days of seeing Jerusalem and went up there to check in on email and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem