This is the second time we stayed at the hotel. We received an upgraded room and a bottle of wine for my birthday. We like the hotel very much, fantastic breakfast, very clean room, the bathroom could do with a little repair work, our cleaning maid was extremely friendly and professional. Free parking is a very nice bonus. We just park the car and leave it for our entire stay there. There are about 6 bus lines stopping in front of the hotel, very convenient and you can walk to Mamila, to the Centre and to the Old City. The swimming pool is also very nice and well maintained. Staff at reception and in food areas are all very nice and professional too. A general remark, it is about time, Wifi will be free in 4 and 5 stars hotels in Israel. In the small boutique style hotels it is usally free, why not in the more luxury hotels????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem