i have stayed at dan panorama jerusalem 5 days during 21-25 July 2013 - on a seminar for engeenirs in my company.
my room on the 9th floor was little bit clasrofobic but very clean,silence and very good a.c
breakfest was great with ample choises.
dinner was so so and not a good value for money
public areas very clean
pool very tiny and full of noisy kids
location was good
beware of the old part which is not renovated
beware of rooms on the lower floors - noisy ( cars traffic and a.c. units )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem