Dan Panorama Jerusalem
$553
$498
Waldorf Astoria
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$137
$258
$245
Atlas.co.il
1,807 results
All reviewscarmel loungeissam habashold citydining roomrooftop poolguest relationsthe executive loungefront desk stafffamily roomking davidbreakfast buffetjaffa gatetour groupmamilla mallben yehudafree internetlocation is excellent
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was the first hotel I stayed at on my trip to Jerusalem and it set the perfect standard. The hotel staff was welcoming and knowledgeable. There was alway a taxi passing buy if there was a location we couldn't walk to and the neighborhood had great places to eat and shop. I highly reccomend purchasing one of their meal packages and the breakfast the offered was unparralleled. I would reccommend this place to any one on their first or 100th trip to Jerusalem.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank brooklynbrauner
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear QBug,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your wonderful comments regarding our welcoming staff and location, it means the world to us that you enjoyed your stay.
We Endeavour to supply services and facilities that travelers would find a cut above the rest and we are delighted that you found the hotel to be such.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was our 4th stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem. I still absolutely love the hotel, but the rooms are showing a lot of wear and should be renovated soon. I will say they have excellent and comfortable beds/bedding, and the rooms are very clean - but the hotel does need to paint and start replacing furniture and renovating the bathrooms in the rooms. What is really impressive is the service. The staff is always more than willing to help with any issues or concerns! They told me right away that if I wasn't happy with the room I could ask for another one, but we were fine with the room we received on the 9th floor. The breakfasts are simply amazing! My friend who is a pastry chef, was incredibly impressed with the breakfasts also. The location can't be beat - it's a convenient walk to the old city as well as to the Ben Yehuda Pedestrian Mall, and the really nice Mamilla Mall. The hotel was also more than happy to store our luggage for us when we checked out and went down to Eilat and Petra for 3 days, since we weren't sure about the luggage storage facilities at the airport. We were really happy we could safely leave it at the hotel and then just picked it up when we got back on our way up north! The hotel feels like "home", and I love the helpfulness of the staff!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Julie T

Dear Rainlvr,
What wonderful feedback! I am delighted to hear about your stay with us . I very much appreciate your taking the time to write your kind and thoughtful review about our comfortable beds, clean rooms, service and location, and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!

All the best,
Natalie - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Room was dated but ok. Platform bed, so it is very low. Hallway was dark. Staff was friendly and helpful. The lounge was a nice place to use the wi-fi. The truly horrifying thing was seeing a large bug (a cockroach?) crawling around on the breakfast buffet the first day. It was giant and caught the attention of an entire tour group. Obviously, I only ate the prepackaged yogurt and never returned to the breakfast buffet. I travel a lot and this was definitely one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.

Room Tip: If you have difficulty getting up from a bed that is very low, would recommend that you call first to see if they have anything other than platform beds.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 4duffys
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear 4duffys,

Thank you for posting about your experiences; it is through guest feedback such as this that we are able to monitor and develop on service.
Every effort is made to ensure the highest levels of food service and hygeine at all times, so it is a concern to hear of this out of the ordinary occurrence. Whilst it comes a little late to rectify for you on this occasion, I can assure you your comments have been taken on board for thorough investigation and retraining; thank you for highlighting this necessity to us.

I would be very happy, should you decide to, if you contact me personally at:
panoramajlm@danhotels.com.

Looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for a more thorough experience of our world class service.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were very happy to return for a second visit to this hotel. We had two rooms, one family suite and one with access to the Executive lounge. We spent four nights and we were very happy with the staff and the rooms. Abrahim the concierge in the Executive lounge was very helpful in discussing local places, the atmosphere was very relaxing and the food was such a treat. It ended up being a highlight every evening to return here after a full day of touring.
We had an issue with one of our rooms not being cleaned after our first night and the staff went out of their way to take care of the problem and to check that things were to our liking the rest of our stay.The newly renovated lobby was very nice as well as the renovated rooms. The only complaint is that they do not give free WiFi except in the lobby.

Room Tip: If you can afford a room which includes access to the Business lounge...Go for It!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Sondra K,
We are beyond delighted to hear that you so enjoyed your recent stay at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem. It is always wonderful to hear back from customers whose experiences perfectly mirror the service that we work diligently to provide. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon!

All the best

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was our fourth time staying here. The rooms have been refurbished since our last visit four years ago. The hotel staff was as friendly and helpful as they always were and the rooms comfortable.

The location of this hotel is very central and we were able to walk or take a short taxi ride anywhere in the city.

Room Tip: I reserved the "Family Room" as I was travelling with three teenage girls, the room was not huge but it was big enough for us all. I tried to book through the hotel's website but they said they were booked. Instead I went through EXPEDIA and I was able to get the room at a fraction of the cost on the hotel's website.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank SusieInWNC22

Dear SusieInWNC22,

It is truly a pleasure to hear such kind words of our efforts; loyal guests to a hotel is the biggest compliment one can get, so we are truly thankful.
Your warm words are incredibly helpful for other prospective guests and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again soon.