“My stay in jerusalem.”

Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #26 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I came here last week, the reception is very nice. The food was average, nothing special. The housekeeping doesn't always come when you want it to come, overall it's good. Location is amazing, and above all, this very nice lady, shira- runs an amazing kids program shabbos afternoons!! Come here and spend your time in Israel at the leonardo plaza.

1  Thank Nathanielss
suzan v, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.
I will definitely pass your comment to Shira, glad you liked the kids program.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for your patronage.
It will be our pleasure to host you again in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My family here from Thursday through Monday and on shabbat we enjoyed a very special treat. Firstly we liked the new way they served the Friday night meal in the renovated dining room. Shabbat day my grandchildren attended a special performance by the children of the hotel acting out a book and parsha play. It was wonderful to be so well entertained on a long Shabbas afternoon.

1  Thank Sscheterh

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the good words. It's always nice to hear our guests enjoyed their time here. We're glad to hear you liked the new renovated dining room and facilities. We know there are many hotels all over Israel and the Leonardo appreciates your consistent choice with us. Looking forward to host you again with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have an apartment in the Leonardo Plaza and we often here for Shabbas. This week there was a special program that my children really enjoyed. Rabbi Baruch Chait a world famous writer was a guest and so they organized a special show where the kids acted out his middos pirates. It was wonderful they taught values in a way that was fun and educational.

1  Thank Mendrlm

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem.
I will make sure to pass on how much you enjoyed from the kids programs.
thank you for your patron, we looking forward to see you the next Shabbat.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I came to Jerusalem to heal my heart after a broken engagement in America. As a guest in the Leonardo I saw many couples on dates and one day I was overwhelmed with jealously I started crying. Suzan the guest relations manager saw I was upset and came over the comfort me. She reminded me that I was here to start my life over and that she was sure I too would find love again. Fattal should hire her to be the guest relationship manager because she really help me feel cared for. Many thanks Suzan.

3  Thank lovelostnfound

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your personal experience.
I'm so happy to know that I had the ability to support you.
i wish you all the best, and hope to see you with us very soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We Love the children room out kids played in the Kitchen and Ball Pool the were Nice to open it for US and we hermano soon it will be open all the time which is even better my son líked spider man and my daughter the dolls

1  Thank Michaeloqnsma

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that your children enjoyed from our children club, we hope to see you and your kids here for many more lovely experiences.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Shira the concierge was great. Very helpful and understanding. She is an asset to the hotel. Anything you need go to see her.
Pool is nice. Attendants are helpful as well. More shade is needed though.
Rooms are ok. Clean. Neat. Dated. Location is great.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank paindoc770

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments on the tripadvisor. I will definitely pass on to Shira your compliments. Your right, our central location makes our beautiful city of Jerusalem very accessible. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was in the Leonardo plaza hotel and I had an amazing time. The staff are very kind and welcoming . I would like to mention Idan from the lobby which was absolutely kind , helpful and was very happy to help us with everything that we were need. We will come back for sure

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the lovely comments you made about our staff.
I passed on your remarks to the restaurant manager so he can encourage his waiters to keep serving with a smile. Helping people feel at home away from home is something the Leonardo Plaza strives to do.
We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Jerusalem.