“Good Shabbas”

Ranked #28 of 98 Hotels in Jerusalem
New york
“Good Shabbas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

My family here from Thursday through Monday and on shabbat we enjoyed a very special treat. Firstly we liked the new way they served the Friday night meal in the renovated dining room. Shabbat day my grandchildren attended a special performance by the children of the hotel acting out a book and parsha play. It was wonderful to be so well entertained on a long Shabbas afternoon.

1 Thank Sscheterh
suzan v, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this review, September 22, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the good words. It's always nice to hear our guests enjoyed their time here. We're glad to hear you liked the new renovated dining room and facilities. We know there are many hotels all over Israel and the Leonardo appreciates your consistent choice with us. Looking forward to host you again with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Brooklyn new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have an apartment in the Leonardo Plaza and we often here for Shabbas. This week there was a special program that my children really enjoyed. Rabbi Baruch Chait a world famous writer was a guest and so they organized a special show where the kids acted out his middos pirates. It was wonderful they taught values in a way that was fun and educational.

1 Thank Mendrlm
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem.
I will make sure to pass on how much you enjoyed from the kids programs.
thank you for your patron, we looking forward to see you the next Shabbat.
New Hampton, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I came to Jerusalem to heal my heart after a broken engagement in America. As a guest in the Leonardo I saw many couples on dates and one day I was overwhelmed with jealously I started crying. Suzan the guest relations manager saw I was upset and came over the comfort me. She reminded me that I was here to start my life over and that she was sure I too would find love again. Fattal should hire her to be the guest relationship manager because she really help me feel cared for. Many thanks Suzan.

3 Thank lovelostnfound
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your personal experience.
I'm so happy to know that I had the ability to support you.
i wish you all the best, and hope to see you with us very soon.
Panama City, Panama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We Love the children room out kids played in the Kitchen and Ball Pool the were Nice to open it for US and we hermano soon it will be open all the time which is even better my son líked spider man and my daughter the dolls

1 Thank Michaeloqnsma
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad that your children enjoyed from our children club, we hope to see you and your kids here for many more lovely experiences.
New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Shira the concierge was great. Very helpful and understanding. She is an asset to the hotel. Anything you need go to see her.
Pool is nice. Attendants are helpful as well. More shade is needed though.
Rooms are ok. Clean. Neat. Dated. Location is great.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank paindoc770
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments on the tripadvisor. I will definitely pass on to Shira your compliments. Your right, our central location makes our beautiful city of Jerusalem very accessible. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.
Maxico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was in the Leonardo plaza hotel and I had an amazing time. The staff are very kind and welcoming . I would like to mention Idan from the lobby which was absolutely kind , helpful and was very happy to help us with everything that we were need. We will come back for sure

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the lovely comments you made about our staff.
I passed on your remarks to the restaurant manager so he can encourage his waiters to keep serving with a smile. Helping people feel at home away from home is something the Leonardo Plaza strives to do.
We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Jerusalem.
Jerusalem
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had an amazing room on the 22th floor and the view was just spectacular !! It was to the old city side and you can totally see a big part from the old city just from the window ! It was fabulous especially when the sun was rise . The food in this hotel is also a great reason to come here. Highly recommended !

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your nice comment.
Our famous big breakfasts are indeed a major attraction for booking the Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem. I am happy to hear you enjoyed being able to see such a good view of the city from your room.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future.