“my stay in leonardo plaza jerusalem”

Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem
Ranked #27 of 101 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed March 26, 2012

my husband and i enjoying staying at the leonardo plaza hotel.our room was large and clean ,comfortable and quiet.we are very happy with our stay.my only concert is that the cost of internet access is prohibitive and not in line .

Room Tip: high floor old city view
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jean p

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I recently had a wonderful overnight stay at the Leonardo Plaza. The room was roomy, with a great view of Jerusalem, and a very comfortable bed. I had both dinner and breakfast in the hotel. Both meals had a large selection of delicious foods. The staff was courteous and helpful, particularly with suggestions of where to go and what to see in my limited time there. I'm only sorry that my stay there was so short!

Room Tip: Higher floors have more of a view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Staying at the Leonardo Plaza in Jerusalem was a highlight of an incredible trip.  If you are looking for lodging in a family atmosphere of safety, great food and pleasant accomodations, this is the place.  A special thanks to Manager Gaby for his thoughtful care and Chef Levana for sharing a recipe for one of the best desserts I've ever tasted. Shalom!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Vickip957
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Our group have enjoyed the stay in Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem. good service and enjoyable food. This is not our first time in this hotel. we are planning to return in the coming future. Mr, Geby Hasin,Outaman and Yooseph have been very helpful to us. Thanks for everything.
GIDON

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2012

One would expect a four- or five-star hotel to provide comfort and service with “class”, but Leonardo Plaza Jerusalem goes beyond the obvious in this respect: the entire staff makes guests feel like we are “part of the family”. This is not the first time we’ve stayed here—the fantastic views of the city, the phenomenal breakfast with excellent choices for all tastes, and the kind attention of each member of the staff make coming back here a treat. Is it affordable? Yes, but not “cheap”: think value, not cost! Would we recommend others staying here? Certainly! Will we come back? Assuredly!

Room Tip: Ask for high floor and view of Old City! Think value, not cost!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Leonardo Plaza Hotel in Jerusalem and we couldn't have been happier. We were so thrilled to be in the Holy Land and the comfort we felt at the hotel made our stay even more pleasant. The staff was so helpful and pleasant and the breakfast was fit for a king. The room was lovely and the bed was really comfortable.

All in all we had a wonderful experience at the Plaza and we would highly recommend it
to anyone looking for a lovely hotel located in the heart of Jerusalem close to everything.

Susan and Jeff Franklin

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Madeline A
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I stayed at the Jerusalem Leonardo Plaza (formerly the Sheraton Plaza). The Hotel is in an excellent location - close to shopping, the Great Synagogue, and many other interests. The Kotel (Western Wall) is around a 5-7 minute taxi ride away. I had stayed here a few years ago when it was a Sheraton property and found the current staff very helpful and friendly. I recognized quite a few staff members from the Sheraton days. The one issue I had at checkout was immediately rectified by management. I had an enjoyable stay and I would gladly come back here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo