We stayed in this beautiful , historic hotel and had an unbelievable vacation! The dedicated, friendly staff went above and beyond to make each day special. The spacious rooms that overlook the old city are wonderful and capture the magic of this land. The pool and garden of this resort are unmatched. The restaurants are superb and varied. I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem