The King David Hotel is in a perfect location for touring the Holy City. It's location is safe, secure, with excellent rooms (clean and perfect) and you may even request room with views of the Old City. It is a short walk to nightlife, if you choose, and a very short taxi ride to the Old City (for older folks or folks who do not want to walk a bit.) The breakfast service in the Main Dining Room is excellent, and the Hotel Bar is a great place to relax and discuss the day's sightseeing. I would recommend it for business travellers - but, be warned, this is one of the finest hotels in the world, and you will pay a premium to lodge here. The best hotel in the city, hands down, but worth the expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem