1,650 results
All reviewsla regenceworld leadershistoric hotelold citykind davidpool area isbreakfast buffetdairy restaurantroom facingguest relationsdining rooman upgradeshabbat dinnerfive star hotelwonderful hotelwaldorf astoriavisiting jerusalem
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Just a weekend away and it was wonderful...it was a great Shabbat, elegant service and wonderful food. The ambiance and splendour of the hotel adds to the charm and elegance and peaceful Shabbat. We had several rooms and they were each special. We booked last minute and were not able to get rooms facing the Old City, so I look forward to the next stay...

Thank you King David Hotel!

Room Tip: There are many different size rooms, the ones facing the Old City tend to be larger.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the King David for 5 days. We were part of a 10 Day israel tour do the hotels were booked through the tour. We requested a deluxe room but to our surprise we got an upgrade to a huge suite which included a. If bedroom, separate dining room and living room , TWO bathrooms and a balcony overlooking the old city.
It was absolutely fantastic and we heartily recommend this beautiful ,classy hotel!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in a lot of fancy hotels!) Gorgeous accommodations, incredibly gracious and attentive service and beautiful grounds and pools. A fabulous location to walk everywhere. And I left jewelry and clothing in my room when I checked out and two weeks later, I called the hotel and they had everything and they're express mailing it to me!!!! It's worth every bit of money you have to spend to stay there.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

It was great but kind of inconsistent. We came with the family. Some of us had a really great experiences with their room and others had a really bad experience with their room. It seems like housekeeping was inconsistent per floor. The breakfast was delicious and the service at breakfast was wonderful. The location of the hotel is perfect and the pool is beautiful and I would come here again… But I would not give it five stars.

But if you called with a complaint, they generally took care of it immediately!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017

While The King David Hotel is obviously world renowned, it was not my favorite hotel. I found it stuffy and a bit dreary. The rooms are nice, but the hallways are dimly lit and look a bit old. The food is not very good or veg-friendly. The pool is beautiful. The King David Hotel will always be an important historical political site for the Middle East, but it would not be my first choice for a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family