It is expensive, but well worth it. The location is supreme and the views of Old Jerusalem are awesome. The history of the hotel is incredible. The service is subpar in many respects (compared to other cultures), but I found that to be the case in most if not all of Jerusalem and Israel in general. Massage in the hotel spa was the best ever and the salt water pool was cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem