I've reviewed the hotel before; stayed there a few years ago. Continues to be excellent; the club suite and amenities within are great. Service and food are excellent. Visited the David Citadel down the street; it is more contemporary but doesn't have the charm of the King David. I wouldn't switch. New gym and pool are mighty fine renovations. A very good place to return to and feel a piece of virtual home when you visit Jerusalem; staff are consistent and you get to recognize some of them. With the Amex Platinum service, it pays to take the upgrade and amenities; it is good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem