We have just returned from our second stay at The King David. Once again it was a fantastic experience! Friendly and helpful staff and the position and heritage hotel is unrivalled. An oasis of calm an serenity. We felt perfectly safe in Jerusalem and were welcomed everywhere we went.Top Marks to the Dan Group and we can't wait to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem