Stay in a historic luxury hotel. Wonderful staff. You feel as though you are in the center of history of the modern state of Israel. Former home of the British Mandate during the m\period between the two World Wars. It still maintains the old world sense of style. Some rooms are wonderful and some are small. Try for one with a view of the old city. Think of all the heads of state that have stayed there and of all the historical meetings that have taken place there. You still see famous people walking through the lobby or eating in the dairy restaurant or on the terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem