Interesting, beautiful, service-minded staff, amazing swimming-pool area, unique breakfast buffet, spectacular terrace and view, as well as superb comfort makes me want to return as soon as possible! Free wi-fi in the lobby area makes life a little easier, and mingling with other addicts more fun. Contact-making abound!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Despegar.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem