My husband surprised me for my birthday with a weekend in Jerusalem.The highlight of this weekend was this hotel. We knew that this hotel is the best, but we didn't know what to expect.
The room was much bigger than what we thought, the view was fantastic, the bed extremely comfortable,the facilities were on a very high level.
As we enterd the room we saw a birthday cake and a blessing card- I was mooved .
The staff were also great .
We think we'll make this a tradition on my birthday every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem