first of all - haim shkedi the general manager is impressive . he is every where doing his outmost to make guests happy . !!!! to be at KD for succoth is a humbeling experiance - the temple had a very good rabbi -rabbi freedman - great atmosphier ....you are always assured to meet interesting people at KD. breakfast was very elaborate .Expensive hotel - but worth the experiance. the grounds are fantastic for families with young kids. we will be back - but they should try to charge less.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The King David Jerusalem Hotel is the Israel's most famous hotel stands majestic, overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem. This landmark hotel is steeped in history and is the preferred choice of world leaders and celebrities alike. This regal and outstanding member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is superbly located within walking distance from both the major historic sites of the Old City, and modern Jerusalem's lively center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Jetsetter, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Reservation Counter so you can book your The King David reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King David Hotel Jerusalem
- King David Jerusalem
- King David Hotel Jerusalem