2,180 results
All reviews supreme court old city business lounge the central bus station an upgrade breakfast and dinner light rail holy land benny nour knesset
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Having been to Jerusalem many times, 7 times in the last 3 yrs alone, I’ve stayed in several different places and without question my very favorite of all is where I’m at right now here at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem.
In addition to the great rooms, best prices, courteous staff, I was very pleased to have the assistance of Nour in making this particular visit to Israel my favorite to date. He and the staff are professional, they listen- with interest to their guests and go above and beyond the call of duty to kindly assist you in making yourself at home here in this beautiful hotel.
The Business Lounge is also very impressive on the 21st floor- the view is breathtaking while the food is delicious and the choices are many to choose from.
You will thank yourself for choosing this hotel.
Shalom
Many thanks to Nour! I will be back here again very soon!

Trip type: Traveled on business
hadar1020, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ronnie P

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem, Israel.
I am happy you were satisfied with the service you received.
Please be sure I've shared your comments with our faithful staff members and we all thank you for your kind words.
Hope to host you again in a nearest future.
Sincerely
Guest relations Manager

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I didn't expect much from this hotel, not having any status with IHG and having booked with points. Welcome was excellent; very friendly an helpful,and I was upgraded to an executive room which came with free bottle of water, a local bottle of wine and some.fresh fruits. One of the reception staff took the time to show where to go and what to do nearby. The hotel is less than 10minutes walk from the Yitzak Navon train station and the tramway stop that takes you all the way to Old Jerusalem. It's true that the room could use some TLC, but it seems to be the case in Israel everywhere I went.
Overall a very good stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Accidentalvisitor78

I am happy you were satisfied with the service you received.
Hope to host you again in a nearest future.
Sincerely yours,
Guest relations

Reviewed January 12, 2020

As an IHG spire elite member, I am welcome in all IHG hotels, but cannot remember any hotel taking such good care of me and my family as this hotel. We have no words to thank Toni, the manager, for making our stay so pleasant, memorable, and comfortable. As a family of three we wanted to be together in one room, but the web site only allowed a maximum of two in a room, so we had to book two rooms. We mentioned this at the reception, they called Toni, and immediately she found us a great room that accommodates three. But this was only the beginning, Toni kept checking that we are happy and comfortable, had the right bed for our daughter and every need we had. It is staff like this that makes us very loyal to IHG. We highly recommend this hotel.
The location is outstanding. You can just leave your car at the car park and take the light train (station 5 minutes walk) to all the key locations in Jerusalem. The central bus/train station is 7 minutes walk, and you can catch the fast train to Ben Gurion or Tel Aviv (we did). The view from the upper floors is outstanding. The business lounge is superb with lovely meals, especially outstanding when you want to enjoy a light gourmet meal. The hotel breakfast buffet has a large variety of excellent foods

Room tip: Upper floors have great views. Some rooms have not yet been renovated.
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Henry099

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem hotel.
We were exciting to read that you had a successful vacation.
All your kind words will received to our staff and board.

We look forward to welcoming you again at one of our hotels

Crowne Plaza Jerusalem hotel management.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

These dishonest crooks cancelled my 3 month old booking a short time before I was due to arrive. Initially, they offered nothing. After pressing them, they offered the insulting sum of 10,000 ihg points which is roughly the equivalent of 50 usd. When I told them I didn't want or need their 10,000 points, I needed a room, they offered to book 4 of my seven nights at a different hotel at the same rate. Absolutely disgusting how cheap they are. Do yourself a favor and book with a legitimate hotel. BTW, I'm a platinum member with ihg. Unfortunately, because of their terrible customer relations, ihg will likely wise up and dump them as has happened to many israeli hotels in recent years. I fully expect them to respond with some kind of rebuttal/apology, so I'll just say don't believe a word. You have been warned

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 986jayzmiami
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello 986jayzmiami,

Thank you for your for taking time to leave us feedback. I appreciate you for being one of our IHG Rewards Platinum Elite members! I want all confirmed bookings to be honored at all times, and I am sorry to learn that this wasn't the case for you. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I trust their capacity to take a second look at this for you. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I'll wait for your response.

Best regards,

Clayton Guilanda
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Ever planning to stay at the crown plaza in Jerusalem ? NOUR is the one you need to do buisness with. He know how to make people feel at home away from home. He is devoted and goes out of his way for the guest. If there is a problem he is the one to solve it.NOUR is an asset to the Crown Plaza.
The location of the hotel is perfect , near the central station and train station. Easy to get from and to the airport.
Food is delicious and food and bevereage staff are all very welcoming and very helpfull.
Perfect gym and swimmingpool. Sauna needs some update , realy old.
Cleaningness can be better.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Chavi S
Thank you for taking the time to write your own review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem hotel.

We are so thrilled to read that your stay meet your expectations.
Learning from all reviews is at the core of our constant pursuit to improve and to excel your feedback will receive to all the relevant managers.

We are exiting to host you in the future in Crowne Plaza Jerusalem hotel!

Hotel Management.