While the hotel has been built long time ago (i guess), i think this property could be much better with small investment...
1. The garden in front of the lobby: look like a "abandonned yard"
- very poorly isolated. Noise go thru walls.
- painting.... I was told i got a renovated room... Really poorly painted
- non smoking room smells like a seriously smoking room (on top of humidity smell)
- furniture... Looks like the old 80ies day... Not at all as per the CP standard.
3. breakfast room: look like a cantine. No charms as we could expect
4. Staff: okay but nothing special...
5. Service: i took cofee in my room, afternoon, when i came back...no cleaning the cup, no refilling the consummed tea or cofee,
Also, a details but a difference for trequent travellers: no intention for ambassador platinium as i am used to get anywhere (i.e. In tel aviv)
But, after all, the location s not bad, bit aside of the hectic historical city center... So, i call this place "pratical" ; nothing else...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Jerusalem hotel is ideally located at the entrance to the capital, half an hour drive from Israel's international airport and within walking distance from the Knesset - the Israeli parliament and Supreme Court with their unique architecture, also in the vicinity the museums district. the Crowne Plaza Jerusalem hotel is the tallest building in the city and an impressive land mark. All rooms have balconies and are over looking the panoramic views of the old city and new quarters with breathtaking scenery of Judea hills in their backgrounds. The hotel offers a variety of banqueting solutions from 30 to 900 participants in a theater style seminar at our modern and audio-video equipped conference hall or at a sit down gourmet function as per your request. Within a few seconds walk the biggest indoor convention complex in Israel The ICC. At the Crowne Plaza Jerusalem You'll find the most updated executive services, Club lounge on the top 21st floor, Wireless high speed Internet connection in all rooms & public areas. Covered heated swimming pool and SPA including 2 tennis courts, gym, wet and dry sauna and workout studio classes. From It's great location you are invited to walk or a drive to each of this holy city's specially characterized historic areas and get back to your home away from home at the Crowne Plaza Jerusalem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Crowne Plaza