Dan Boutique Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$158
$201
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$270
$234
Official Site
The King David(Jerusalem)
$503
$414
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $506/night.

Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$178
$154
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$412
Waldorf Astoria
$588
$406
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $483/night.

$314
$304
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $363/night.

Mamilla Hotel(Jerusalem)
$382
$371
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $476/night.

1,868 results
All reviewssupreme courtold citythe central bus stationgreat roomfront desk staffsmall balconyan upgradebreakfast and dinnerspecial thankslight railbennynourriadknessetland
996 - 1,001 of 1,868 reviews
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My wife and I had high hope for our last visit to this hotel.The purpose of the trip was combining liesure with business and to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday .We arrived on 9/5/2013 and left on 12/5/2013. 3 nights. All our hopes for a good stay were dashed right from the start. The room was not upgraded as promised - we are priority club member. we got a liittle room - no 1811 - not seems the delux we paid for. We spoke with the hotel manager - who seems to try to help - and offered another room bigger in size but 2 beds and dirty. we came back to him and he said that he can do nothing. We returned to the 1811. the floor was almost empty. we look on the other empty rooms which were bigger. but the hotel manager did not want to upgrade . All other staff behave same. From restaurant staff aggressively wanted to know which tour group we were part of, and were almost taken aback when told that we were independent travellers, and the resturant was full and very noisy.The promised Shuttle to the city center was only once a day - and not on the promised time. The people who clean the room knocked loudly and shouted and waked us up even we put a message outside not to interupp.Only the lobby resturant was good with good service.
Restaurant was overpriced for the buffet evening meal which was adequate but nothing fancy.
This is the only hotel I have ever stayed at when I arrived at the swimming pool at 5 pm and asked for towels for my wife and I to be told that they had none and we should come back later when they might have some. I was not recognised as a Priority Club member .
Would not stay here again and will recommend to others that they don't either. Very poor indeed.

Room Tip: rooms on north have better view
2  Thank isacharweinberg
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear isacharweinberg,

Thank you for being an IHG Rewards Club member and for leaving us feedback. I am deeply sorry for the unacceptable service you have received from our staff. I assure you that this is not the norm you should expect from our hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Janice A

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The first impression entering the "deluxe" room was bad: the bedroom seemed tiny. The supr-wide king size bed had about four feet of room around it into which we needed to put two suitcases. The closet configuration was not amenable to off-loading suitcase contents.
Knowing that international hotels tend to have slippery bathtub floors, we carry a non-slip mat. In this hotel, the tub was so slippery that the the mat had almost no grip. Therefore, showering and getting out of the tub required great care. Hazardous is the word that comes to mind.
The rooms amenities were good although the refrigerator/mini bar carried the following warning:"Storage for personal items will be charged 20 NIS [about $6 US]."
The included breakfast bar was was excellent, similar to most hotels in Israel.
Arriving on a holiday, the hotel was full. Elevator service was chaotic but not the hotel's fault.

Room Tip: Maybe you can find a better buy elsewhere!
1  Thank wolfg981
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear wolfg981,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the room accommodation prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I never wrote bad feedback on nothing but here I must
I stayed there for one night in the weekend
The room was terrible
Things was broken in the room
The toilet was un serviceable and the water flow was slow
The same failure was in the bathroom
The receptions desk didn’t trait our claims as it look they use to it
40 minute waiting to elevator
Many more…………….
Keep away from this hotel

1  Thank SHLOMO C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Shlomo C,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apology for the over all issues you had during your stay. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and guest services are superior and strive to be the best hotel around. For that reason, I have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M

Reviewed May 8, 2013

i been thier for to nights .but my feeling was like at home from the check in at the dinning room .the food was fantastic a lot of choises .staff are very frindl.the club on the21floor was the best facing all the city .many thanks for the manager on duty akram who made my stay as the best vecation in jerusalem.if you visit that hotel just ask for akram he will let you feel at home.i recomend crowne plaza .i will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank darahwillson
Judith G, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem. I am happy you were satisfied with the service you received from the hotel staff. Please be sure I've shared your comments with our faithful staff members and we all thank you for your kind words. Hope to host you again in a nearest future.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just finished a visit to Jerusalem and stayed at the Crown plaza Hotel.
This is an older hotel that is trying to maintain its look by "re-freshening" the rooms.
The rooms are small and the bathrooms are really small! The bathroom was gross with mold or dirty tiles and grout, small counter tops with a protruding sink that makes a small bathroom even smaller. The room itself was average decor small twin sized beds spaced six inched from each other. Reminded me of a 1980's Holiday Inn. Service was OK, when you could get the attention of someone. We were there during the national Israeli holiday and everything closed down for 2 days in Western Jerusalem. I mean every restaurant,store , bar etc... When I asked several employees "what about eastern Jerusalem" ( non Jewish ) recommendations for restaurants
(which all were open) they all shunned me and said they would never recommend a Palestinian restaurant. My point is I am a guest of the hotel and they should honor my requests for service.
This is a blatant form of racism that I found disgusting and petty on their parts.
I by the way asked my Palestinian cab driver for recommendations and had 2 excellent meals!
I would not stay as this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Larrydup,

Thank you for your candid review. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. Please be assured that all comments are acted upon and used to improve the products and service we provide to our guests. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Connie D