Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$178
Dan Boutique Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$158
$201
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$270
$234
Official Site
The King David(Jerusalem)
$503
$414
Official Site
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $506/night.

$412
$588
$406
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $483/night.

$314
$304
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $363/night.

Mamilla Hotel(Jerusalem)
$382
$371
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $476/night.

1,868 results
All reviewssupreme courtold citythe central bus stationgreat roomfront desk staffsmall balconyan upgradebreakfast and dinnerspecial thankslight railbennynourriadknessetland
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just finished a visit to Jerusalem and stayed at the Crown plaza Hotel.
This is an older hotel that is trying to maintain its look by "re-freshening" the rooms.
The rooms are small and the bathrooms are really small! The bathroom was gross with mold or dirty tiles and grout, small counter tops with a protruding sink that makes a small bathroom even smaller. The room itself was average decor small twin sized beds spaced six inched from each other. Reminded me of a 1980's Holiday Inn. Service was OK, when you could get the attention of someone. We were there during the national Israeli holiday and everything closed down for 2 days in Western Jerusalem. I mean every restaurant,store , bar etc... When I asked several employees "what about eastern Jerusalem" ( non Jewish ) recommendations for restaurants
(which all were open) they all shunned me and said they would never recommend a Palestinian restaurant. My point is I am a guest of the hotel and they should honor my requests for service.
This is a blatant form of racism that I found disgusting and petty on their parts.
I by the way asked my Palestinian cab driver for recommendations and had 2 excellent meals!
I would not stay as this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Larrydup,

Thank you for your candid review. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. Please be assured that all comments are acted upon and used to improve the products and service we provide to our guests. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel a little bit outside the town center is located just near the governe houses and Knesset. You can reach the old town by foot ca. 30 minutes or take the surface train who is available nearby on Jaffa Street.
On my opinion rooms should be refurbished - used by many groups the dinner service (the only time we were there) was terrible - I complained that in the main dinner room there was a typ of service and this group room there was another - really bad experience - also for breakfast once we were really treated as category B - the employee should rfeceive more teaching as to serve the clients ! During our week we stayed twice there so I could experience two typ of rooms and I remain with the opition that they should be refurbished - do not look at excape stairs (terrible).

Room Tip: If possible a room looking East so to see the old town - and higher room have a nice view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear rudy4319,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. It is disappointing to know that you received service which is not up to par on this visit. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and appropriate actions will be taken to rectify these unsatisfactory circumstances.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and despite your disappointment, I do hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention.

Regards,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed at the Crowne Plaza Jerusalem together with my 2 kids. We got two connecting rooms on the 13th floor (yes.. it does exist!:)). Some of the floors have gone through renovation and some did not, so make sure you ask for a renovated floor. Our room were renovated rooms, nicely decorated, luminous and spacious, facing the "Jerusalem Bridge of Strings". Even though the hotel was packed with tourists during that weekend, the service was still good and consistent. All staff members were kind and did their best to deliver good service and care. Special "thank you" to the Front Office manager, Riad abu Sabitan, who took care to all of our needs with a special attention. "The 5th element" gym is in a good size and well equipped. The outdoor swimming pool is heated and surrounded with grass and trees, a great way to spend some dead hours with the family. Overall – great visit and a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Javier G
Judith G, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem. I am happy you were satisfied with the service you received from the hotel staff. Please be sure I've shared your comments with our faithful staff members and we all thank you for your kind words. Hope to host you again in a nearest future.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel - in April 2013 while we were on a tour.
We would recommend as a great place to stay.
People were great - Rooms were great - Food was great....
Equals a Great Experience... Thanks....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Phil M

Reviewed April 22, 2013

After an exhausting day exploring the city and surrounding areas, coming back to the hotel being greeted with a smile and any assistance needed. The rooms neatly made ready for another great night's sleep.

The restaurant was unbelievable in the variety of fresh entrees, salads and desserts. The service was wonderful, knowing before we did what we needed. Both breakfast and dinner had so many choices, it was a good thing we were active all day to burn up all the delicious calaries.

I look forward to the another trip to Jerusalem, one where I would stay here again and again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends