Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$158
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

$231
$203
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$202
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

Dan Boutique Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$160
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$400
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $491/night.

Mamilla Hotel(Jerusalem)
$361
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $472/night.

City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$96
$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$315
$304
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $355/night.

$521
$442
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $520/night.

1,870 results
All reviewssupreme courtold citythe central bus stationgreat roomfront desk staffsmall balconyan upgradebreakfast and dinnerspecial thankslight railbennynourriadknessetland
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I had the misfortune of booking this horrible hotel while on my 1st trip ti Israel. The staff are rude and disrespectful and the rooms are FILTHY. The lobby lounge overcharged me and when I disputed the charge the entire staff covered for each other with one lie after another. One of the staff claimed to be the General Manager and I later discovered that he was employed on the maintenance department. Long story short, I left this HORRID property that night, at my expense, and relocated to David Citadel (excellent). My trip to Israel was wonderful buy I would advise other traveler's to avoid this property . Additionally, my room was filthy and had pubic hair on the sheets. YUK !

Room Tip: offered to upgrade 2 a suite but it was nasty 2.
  • Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank dolly1121
Judith G, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Jerusalem. I am happy you were satisfied with the service you received from the hotel staff. Please be sure I've shared your comments with our faithful staff members and we all thank you for your kind words. Hope to host you again in a nearest future.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Stayed for one night, Friday 3rd June. First the good, Friday night dinner was excellent, good choice of hot and cold food, huge choice of desserts and they were tasty. We took a deluxe room, newly decorated, not bad but quite small.
The breakfast, Saturday morning was completely opposite to the food the night before. A miserable low quality choice of food even taking into account they could not cook on Satuday.
The lobby could do with a complete makeover, the outdoor pool area is terrible, they over watered the 'lawn' and I was sitting in mud. The chairs round the inside part of the pool, were new and looked comfortable. On the ouside they were very old, shabby in fact disgusting.
This hotel is alright if you are touring and you want a reasonable hotel as a base.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 5, 2011

I would recommend avoiding the crowne plaza at all costs- poor location away from the old city/sites, tired old rooms and rude staff. All for the bargain price of $198 per night!
The crowne is appox 45 minute walk to the centre, a taxi ride costs 30-40 sheckles (£6-8)  The crowne is currently undergoing a lot of refurbishment- some of the new rooms are of a 'premiere inn' standard. Unfortunately we were allocated a 'deluxe' room which was dated, tired and shabby. Each morning we were woken up to the sound of drilling and building work. The shower and toilet drain very slowly, our friends in another room were troubled by the smell of sewerage in their bathroom. We spoke to the manager behind reception and was told it tough luck. Unable to rest in the room we went down to the pool. The pool is in need of renovation, the majority of the sun loungers are broken with cracked soggy mattresses. At the Shabbat a children's party spent most of day that the pool making it very noisy.  We then went to use the Internet- $24 for 24 hour wifi access. Check in is at 15:00 and check out is 11:00. Don't worry though you won't miss the check out time as at 7:30 the maid will be knocking at the door asking if you're checking out today?!

On the upside the breakfast was very good and the staff there were friendly.

Overall it was a real shame  to be treated with such little respect by the reception staff. On checking out I asked to speak to the manager. I was left waiting for a good half an hour before being told he was too busy to speak with me.  I wouldn't want people to make the same mistake we did by choosing the crowne.

• Stayed: July 2010
2  Thank Travellingcouple12

Reviewed June 5, 2011

Pillows on bed were very lump and had had much too much wear.
The overall decor e.g. ceilings, carpets, furniture of the hotel is in poor shape and renovations are sorely required.
the staff were very good, pleasant and quick moving - especially in the dining room since there was only one open, with a queue forming at the door for lunch on Saturday so we felt that we have to eat quickly and not enjoy the wonderful meal to its fullest. The food was excellent and plentiful.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nzcrystal

Reviewed May 16, 2011

I read these reviews and I say to myself how could anyone complain about the Crowne Plaza. This is an upscale hotel at affordable prices conveniently located near the highway to Tel Aviv and the Dead Sea. I have stayed at other nicer and not so nicer hotels in Jerusalem and this hotel truly gives you the best bang for the buck. The hotel is spacious, large, comfortable, clean, an updated spa, the food was delicious. I had a wonderful spring getaway in Jerusalem. I found this hotel to have exceptional service. The food in the restaurant was savory and delicious. Breakfast was amazing. This was breakfast fit for a king. The waiters in the dining room are extremely attentive, always clearing the plates and helping me with coffee. It was delicious, healthy and plentiful. The room was extremely comfortable and the housekeeping service was terrific. The staff in general is truly helpful and makes your stay worthwhile. FRom the front desk to housekeeping. The staff is very professional. Security is top notch. They truly try and make your stay great. I echo the sentiments of fellow reviewer who commended the staff personally. My wife and I had a minor problem with the air condition in our room and the moment we spoke with Manager on Duty Akram, everything was handled 1.2.3.. Akram was a complete gentleman and each day we were there, Akram greeted us by our names and took great care about us. I have been travelling to Israel for many years and trust me customer service is not in Israeli vocabulary, but at Crowne Plaza, customer service is in their vocabulary. I felt as though the staff cared for me personally. Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for Akram, he really tries to make your expere
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple