City Center Jerusalem
$490
$447
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$137
$113
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$738
$510
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsking george streetsuperior studiogreat locationold citylight railsmall kitchenetteminute walkelectric kettlejaffa streetben yehudastreet noisewithin walking distancegreat showertram stopnight liferental carpublic transportation
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We, a big family: parents+ older teenagers+ younger 10 year old son, choose this "small" hotel due to its location, witch turned out to be perfect. We could walk to old city, nearby market to buy fresh food, evening strolls, shopping. Close to taxi, tram and bus station. We stay four days and
did also some cooking in the apartments. We were given two apartments close to each other.
We could really recommend the hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lena P
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband, son and daughter-in-law and myself had a 4 night stay at City Center. We were pleasantly surprised by the rooms, friendly staff, cleanliness, service and the great location. Very good value for money compared to other hotels in the area. Breakfast not included and we were happy to buy cereals and yoghurts at the nearby supermarket.

Room Tip: we had room 12 which had a nice balcony
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

When my friends from abroad came to visit me in Jerusalem, we looked for a place to stay at in the center of the city in order to have a good time. We found City Center and where not disappointed. We were close to many attractions and more important for us, great restaurants and bars. The staff where very nice and helpful and the suite we stayed at was great for all 5 of us. We highly recommend this apartment hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2012

After researching many locations for a one night stay in Jerusalem I settled on the City Center Hotel because of its location and price ... I was NOT disappointed! I arrived in the evening around 8PM. The location near Ben Yehuda was perfect for an evening stroll with many restaurant options close by. It was close enough to even venture a walk to the Old City as well ... less than 15 minutes.

Ben and Ilia were great hosts and helped with tips on tours, arranging transportation, timing, and more ... I really appreciated their friendly service!

The rooms have been recently remodeled and were very clean and comfortable ... nothing fancy, but perfect for the price. The jacuzzi bath was a bonus!

The folks at City Center helped make this (my first trip to Jerusalem) a very pleasant visit ... If and when I return, they will be my first call.

Room Tip: Don't forget to hit the switch for hot water 15 min. before you take a shower.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Based on many visits in the holy city, City Center Jerusalem is one of the best small hotel in Jerusalem. Clean, good location, helpful staff...

15 min from bus station with lightrail (tram), 15 min from Old City... next to Ben Yahuda main streets full with restaurants, shops...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple