“If you coming to Jerusalem there is much better restaurants to go”
Review of Imma Restaurant

Imma Restaurant
Ranked #276 of 749 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Israeli
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Me and my wife came to Imma restaurant with our friend and his wife at noon, we came with two strollers. They had a problem to find us a place to sit (the place was almost empty) after 5 minutes they organized us a place to sit and still there were a few times that the waiters ask us to move the strollers.
Almost all the food that we ordered ware very tasty, the appetizer were very tasty, the Lamb kababs were great, the Sirloin Schnitzel was very tasty, the only thing that had no taste was the fish, there were three small pieces of Buri fish made on grill with no spice or sauce it came with rise, this was the most expensive dish in the meal.
Don't expect desserts, there is only three of them in the menu.
In my opinion the meal was't worth the money that we pay.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you're looking for a restaurant to taste the basic Israeli dishes then this is great place. If you're looking for anything more than that- something special and exciting, then it's not! I had cornish hen (pargit) with olive oil and basil. The pargit was tasty but not having a more exciting sauce made it bland and boring. I would recommend this as a good place for kids as the prices are not too high and the food suits a basic pallet. The inside of the restaurant has a great atmosphere, set within old Jerusalem stone walls. The service is good and the restaurant has its own parking. Overall I would say if you're looking for something exciting and different then this isn't the place.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

As I wrote about "Sima" the food here is oriental, home-style food, and it is quite fine for locals. If I came as a tourist I would prefer other places that offer a much better overall experience.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My Israeli friend recommended it and it was fantastic. The best Hummos I had in Jerusalem. Very nice homey atmosphere and service.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We ate an early dinner there. Due to the hour (6pm, most Israelis go out for dinner around 8pm)
the restaurant was almost empty and very quiet. It is divided up into a few rooms of an old Jerusalem stone house which adds to the positive atmosphere.

The main courses are mostly chicken based, but everything we ordered was tasty and plentiful.
Service was polite and fast. The only problem was a mistake with the bill since we were given another party's bill for three times as much as our bill. All in all with a $35 bottle of wine the bill came out to $165 for 5 people.