“Mimi does it well!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of See Israel - Tours

See Israel - Tours
Ranked #37 of 217 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Mimi Oppenheimer. I am a certified tour guide to Israel, carrying a license from the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. I enthusiastically practice private tour guides in Israel for more then 12 years in English and German.Please read more on my website.
Newport Beach, California
“Mimi does it well!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I visited Israel for the first time and wanted to be sure to have a knowledgeable and professional guide that would not take us to tourist traps or less than desirable places but to places and cities that would enhance the great historical past of Israel.

We found Mimi to be a personable, charming and knowledgeable guide with great insights on religion and culture of Jerusalem and Israel in general. If you are truly interested on a great guide, Mimi does it well..trust us on that, tell her that Giuseppe said so!

Visited October 2013

Rome, Italy
“Amazing tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

If we could give Mimi more than 5 stars, we would. My husband, two children (16 and 12), and I toured Jerusalem and the Northern coast with Mimi in April. She was extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic, personable, flexible and most importantly easy to be with. We felt like we were traveling with a family friend who was showing us her home town. Mimi tailored our tour to our unique interests. She is the best tour guide we have ever had. We will recommend her to our entire family and friends.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing tour guide! Goes the extra mile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

During Christmas 2012, our family had the most amazing experience touring Israel with Mimi Oppenheimer. My wife, two girls and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Mimi was very knowledgeable and knew the Bible well. She also knew the places well, and gave us surprises by taking us to places we had not even planned for in our itinerary. Wi-Fi in her 4WD was a blessing for us, so we could easily contact our friends and family back home while in her car. We managed to cover all the places we wanted to see and more. She gave us an in-depth history of each site we visited, with interesting background. She is a very friendly and commutative person and we would highly recommend her to anyone who would like to have a private tour guide in Israel

Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Holy Land”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Seeing the Holy Land was a life long dream. Walking where Jesus walked was humbling and eye opening. The Garden of Gethsemane was among the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The old olive trees there helped me imagine what it was like when Jesus prayed there. The view of old Jerusalem's walls was amazing.. Once inside the old walls we experienced the hustle & bustle of a thriving city. Each of the Quarters were fascinating, and my favorite was the Jewish Quarter where I too prayed with many others to God at the remains of the ancient Temple wall. We also loved sailing on the Sea of Galilee, seeing the Mount of Beatitudes & the site where Samuel was buried. The places of the Bible were amazing. The people there were all pleasant and fascinating. I learned so much about the multiple cultural groups there and have grown as a person for having experienced the Holy Land for myself.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank GolddustDusty
Jerusalem, Israel
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Private Guided Tour of Masada, Dead Sea and Quram”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a fantastic guide named Marty Friedlander. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the area and gave us wonderful insight about life in Israel. He has been doing tours for 20+ years, has a degree in history and a minor in Archaeology. We had a great time with him and I highly recommend him for history buffs and anyone who wants an in-depth tour.

Visited September 2013