“Holy Land Pilgrimage Tour (9 days - 7 nights)”

Isram World - Day Tours
Ranked #84 of 238 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: Full Tour operation in Israel operating Day Tours, shore excursions, fully escorted tours, rent a cars , conventions, hotel only stays, transfer services, airport assist services.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Holy Land Pilgrimage Tour (9 days - 7 nights)”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

During late spring/early summer 2013, my sister, sister-in-law, and I visited the Holy Land via arrangements made through Altour Travel/Am.Express (Pamela Delgado, NY location), and Isram World Tours. The tour was very spiritual, educational and inspirational; and it was simply the best. Isram World did an excellent job in planning and organizing the hotels, and providing the excellent tour guide, Hilik Silfin, of Israel, Ministry of Tourism. The meals at all three hotel sites were really nice. The last hotel, Leonardo Plaza, Jerusalem, was exceptional. The meals were truly very nice. We all plan to visit Israel again in the future as second time visitors, and we all plan to utilize the services of Altour Travel/Am.Express (Pamela Delgado), and Isram World Tours!!! Finally, we cannot say enough about Isram World Tours' planning and attention to details to accommodate all of our needs while in Israel. I would definitely recommend Isram World Tours to all of my colleagues, friends, and family; and anyone else seeking to travel on a spiritual, inspirational and educational tour of the Holy Land.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Fountain552

Castle Pines, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Israel Tour including Jordan and Petra”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Isram Travel and our trip to Israel,
Jordan and Petra. From the very first contact with Ruth Peled in the New York office to the last rep ushering us at Ben Gurion Airport for the trip home, every arrangement was handled perfectly.
Our guide throughout the tour, Vered Ravid, was perfection. Her knowledge of the geography, history and human interest of Israel was unparalleled. She was caring and compassionate of all
in our tour group. There was never a moment on the tour that we were disappointed in the activity or place of interest. We can only highly, highly recommend Isram Tours.

2 Thank JudithKleiner
Princeton
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Fabulous Experience!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was our first visit to Israel and we booked the Israel Rhapsody tour – and loved it! Our guide, Daron Hoffman was knowledgeable and did a wonderful job of keeping our small (12 person) group together and “on task”, and our driver, Walif, was exceptional! The itinerary was jammed pack with places to go and sites to see and, with one weather related exception, we managed to experience it all! We did a great deal of walking, but were able to rest in our very comfortable bus (with wifi) as we traveled from place to place. Daron’s commentaries were extensive and we learned much about the Israeli people and country in addition to background on the places we visited.

We were very pleased with our hotels and meals. Israeli buffet breakfasts are extensive – and delicious! The dinners we had were also very good. The vegetarians in our group had a wide selection to choose from and all of the food was very fresh.

Our New York based Isram agent, Ruth Peled, was extremely helpful in booking our tour and flights and cheerfully answered our many questions. All in all we had a fabulous experience!!

1 Thank Cleomissy
Tallahassee, Florida
“Diamond Bright”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I just got back from a tour with Isram and Yahaloma (Diamond) our tour guide. Let me say I've never wanted to go on a group tour because I thought it would be slow and boring, having Diamond as our guide changed my mind. Diamond was bright, enthusiastic, considerate, accommodating, challenging, knowledgeable, multi -faceted just as her name implies a beauty of a guide! If I go again to Israel, I would insist on Diamond. She is constantly reading books to keep up with new historical findings and developments, offering up to the minute perspective and insights. Highly recommend you request Diamond for your energetic, thought provoking, truth seeking group. Peggy C - Tallahassee

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Seeing Israel with IsramWorld”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I concur with dkarp. Our tour guide Yalahoma Yigael was beyond excellent. She was fantastic. Her knowledge if the sites and their religious and historical meaning wowed all of us. I recommend Yahaloma (Diamond) to one and all contemplating a tour of Isreal and looking for a guide.

Visited February 2014