“Mostly great”

and up
West Bank Tour from Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Abraham Tours the highest quality tours for independent travelers! We have outstanding tours all around Israel, the West Bank leaving each day from Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Nazareth and Eilat, and provide tours to Jordan and Egypt as well. We can also arrange private tours and transportation on request.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Chicago, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Mostly great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

All the tours offered were great.

The Mount of Olives Tour started 1/2 late and ended 2 hours late. No joke.

Other than that, was all good.

1 Thank divadan

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Really worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went on the Chill Out Dead Sea only tour. Wewere tossing up if this tour would be enough time to see the Dead Sea and enjoy it, since it was only a short stay. We're on a budget so we we didn't have a lot if choice and went anyway--it was great! It is a short visit, but it's just enough. The driver/guide was very friendly and gave us a lot of really interesting information about the area and Israel. We saw the desert, stopped briefly for a photo at sea level and then made it to a private beach at the Dead Sea. We didn't even need to wear shoes in the water because it was so muddy. (Muddy is good!) we had enough time to go for a swim twice, relax in the sun a little and rinse off before relaxing with the group over some dates and tea. It was a nice day trip and I recommend it for anyone who is happy just to see the Dead Sea and nothing else, and who's on a backpackers budget.

Rehovot, HaMerkaz, Israel
“great tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

great place. Recommend to go. The food is good, but be sure to take enough water with you. It is rather hot there. Besides, you should take 2 day tour rather than one day. One day is too short to see the whole scenery of Petra.

London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best day in Israel - a must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I went on the Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea day trip with Abraham, and it was an unforgettable experience. A definite highlight of my trip. You can easiy visit these three places in a day if you go on this tour/have a driver - really no need to go and visit this area for a few days; a day really is enough.

Masada was an incredible experience. You can get the cable car up there and this is what I would reccommend. It's very hot, and because of the limited time you have there, you want to spend most of it exploring what's up there. The people on our tour who walked up only managed to sit at the top for 10min to recover, and then got the cable car down. I walked down (takes about 40min) which made me feel I'd had a much better experience and hadn't missed out on anything.

Ein Gedi was beautiful; a new friend (met on the tour) and I spent our time at the waterfalls. This is one place where you could go back to spend a day with family/friends/couple - but not essential.

Dead Sea was awesome. Definitely only needed 2-3 hours there. In addition to mud and floating, I met a camel!

A great day that I will never forget - thanks Abraham!

Visited September 2013
Josh W, Guest Relations Manager at Abraham Tours, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Hi Globetrotter_Charly, thanks for your kind words and I'm happy you had a good experience. The Masada, Ein Gedi & Dead Sea tour answers exactly the need you mentioned: to be able to experience three sites in one day, with enough time in each to enjoy them all. We've found that people have different ways of experiencing Masada: for some it's a nature adventure and they enjoy climbing up and down, others want as much time as possible up on top to explore the ruins, and they take the cable car both ways. You probably made a good choice, taking the cable car up and walking down. In any case, glad you had a good time, and hope to see you with us again soon!
Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing day in Petra”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

My sister and nephew had a a great day trip to Petra . The border crossing took much less time that they had anticipated .They told me that the guide was very good and Petra beautiful . The journey was very comfortable and they met some lovely people .
My sister was unfortunately feeling ill and not able to partake of the dinner , though she told me that the spread was excellent .
The next time they visit we hope that all of us can join the two day trip !

Tip : Stay at the wonderful Abraham Hostal in Jerusalem and get 10% off this and other trips on offer .