“Goood!!!! Special chinese dishes! Fully recomended.”
Review of Mandarin

Mandarin
Ranked #592 of 733 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Use google genius! Restaurant does not have its own site.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We dined there on Passover holiday , 2013, when it seemed that all the restaurants in Jerusalem are closed....It was so great. We first ordered the crispy duck but when we saw what the next table got, we demanded that...chicken kon fuo....so nice, the dish arrives sizzling to your table. the presentations is great. my vegan daughter had black bean sauce tofu and it was great too, other dishes like lemon chicken and beef were finger licking good...so fully recommended.
They have at least 9 vegan items on the menu, and lots of specialties.

1  Thank Hannah N

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've been living in China for 5 years and Chinise food is like my national love food now. This place is a real Chinese resto, the food is not for european people like everywhere else but for chinese people. The staff is chinese. If you know some traditional dishes in chinese language and they're not in the menu, you can just told them and they will cook it for you! When we first ask them so, they where very surprised and said something like this: 'I thought only chinese people eat this'. It was fun and tasty, nostalgia fo China.

1  Thank kera1988
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was virtually dying to get some Chinese food when I came to Jerusalem in December 2011. Found Mandarin and thought it would do the job. The restaurant is owned and run by Chinese, the decor is traditional Chinese, but there's nothing special about the place or the food. It loses out to an average London-based Gerrard St restaurant.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

According to my experience last few times. I found the food of this resturant is too expensive as the food were too simple. We need take another food always outside immaditately for next meal after dine here as not full enough. (Because the resturant is fixed meal by tour)

1  Thank Wong B
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I am Chinanian and Chinanians are picky about their food. I felt like I never left China when dining there. The food is better than some of the Chinanian restaurants in New York. The place isn't fancy but the price is reasonable and the location convenient. I recommend it.