“WONDERFUL VIEW”

Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours
Ranked #10 of 35 Nature & Parks in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours.We operate year round 6 days a week ( Sunday - Friday) from 9:00am -19:00pm.If you want to explore the Jerusalem&Judean Hills in an adventurous and unique way join us on an off road tour in the mountains and foothills which surround Jerusalem from the West.Our tours vary and start with the basic 1 hour tour and on to 2 hours and an Half day tour which includes lunch In a good restaurant.We are currently working on opening a 2 day safari crossing the northern part of the Judea Desert in the foot steps of King David in his escape from King Saul.Join us today for a tour which will be one of your highlights on your vacation in Israel.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was an awesome experience. View jaw dropping. We stayed at the hotel yehudah in givat massuah (which is a good hotel with view and great svc for $140/n) and got 10% discount. Took the 2 hr trip. 400 NLS = $120 roughly. Me & my wife were totally satified. Turkish tea and cake included. Need DL to drive. Worth it. You drive through the mountains. Cold out around this time.

2  Thank Sultan A
Eli C, Owner at Jerusalem ATV Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our location.
it was a pleasure having you with us.
Congratulations on your wedding.
Eli

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We spent few hours in the mountains of Jerusalem in the ATVs and it was a true pleasure. The vehicles were in good condition, the road is interesting and the challenge was great. Highly recommended for family and groups.

1  Thank Meir D
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I've tried to plan a fun day to our team at work and came across with the Jerusalem ATV site, I've saw some good options for fun with different price ranges.
I've emailed Eli the owner and explained him of our budget and he gave us the best fun day we could ever think of.
a 5 hours trip in Jerusalem mountains covered with snow, a stop of coffee/Tea Cakes & Cookies, a great restaurant with beautiful view and endless fun!
Eli and his crow were very professionals, caring and it feel as they know what they're doing.

I recommend it to anyone who wants a real adventure with a real down to earth people!

Liat Madar

1  Thank Liatbatsa

Liat, I want to thank you and your teammates for joining us on that special day just after the
"Alexa" snow storm.
Great experience for my crew and i.
Hope to see you again next year.
Eli

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have just come back from Israel having done the tour and I have to say it was brilliant, from start to finish the whole thing was very professional very well organised and a lot of fun, we did the two hour tour in the hills of Jerusalem which was plenty, my son and I both shared the driving , The vehicles are very fast we got up to 67 km an hour on the dirt track, The views are amazing and anyone who goes on this will not be disappointed, we also stopped halfway for some food and drink which was a very nice touch........this is a must do

1  Thank fatola4
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hidden treasure, from 11 years old, (did not drive) to 48 we had an amazing time, with an amazing guide, thank you!! It was the best.

2  Thank Jonathan B