“Try this one !!!”

Ranked #403 of 731 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Down Town West Jerusalem
Reviewed November 22, 2012

High talented chef. unique & surprizing tastes. plates are beatifully dasigned.centrally located, Pedestrian narrow traditional alley, indoor & outdoor seats.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

we went to this restaurant for diner on tuesday21 august with families. we ordered few mealnfor the children and the adult and as advised by the waitress i took the dish of the day. I must say when i ordered it i thought i should i've asked for the price but then looking at the menu, seeing that the most expensive dish was a tuna filet at 115 nis I thought that it could not be more expensive than that. the dish i took was standard white fisf filet with mashed potatoes. it was fine. then the bill came an while all the other dish taken was between 52 and 74 nis ( pizza, pasta and fish risotto, mine was 160 nis...a rip off! the only dish not listed on the menu...and the dish of the day is rarely supposed to be the most expensive dish on the menu. i do not recomand this restaurant, if this is the way they treat the tourist in their restaurant then better to go to another restaurant as there are hundreds of many good restaurants in jerusalem. and i forgot to precise that my dish arrive about 8 minutes after everybody was served so i end up eating on my own. there was not gesture from the owner not even a coffee offered.

2  Thank Rachelbis
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Wonderful fresh regional fish, think I ordered the Denis, and fabulous stuffed mushroom appetizer in this kosher dairy restaurant not far from Kikkar Tzion- very good service, quiet on the day I was there as it was hot that day and seemed not many people were out just "lunching." Many choices and a "good deal" business lunch menu from which I ordered. Can't wait to lunch there again. (Also had good lunch at the brother restaurant next door a few years ago- Gabriel- kosher meat-outstanding)

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We were part of a bar mitzvah brunch at Gabriela. I probably wouldn't have found it otherwise. It was a very nice location and the buffet was terrific, especially the mushroom tarts (I think that's how to describe them) and the pasta. The balcony, which most diners admittedly wouldn't know about, was a very pleasant diversion. I can't speak to their regular menu or their prices, but it worked out well for this event.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We went out for a quick dinner, and were very pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, the service was very good, and we will definitely go back there again!