“Excellent tour!!!!!!”

Zu-Zu Segway Tours
Ranked #27 of 266 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ZUZU Segway Tours is Israel's leading Segway tour company. ZUZU offers tours all over Jerusalem and Tel Aviv for groups as little as two, and groups with as many as 50. Our tours in Jerusalem include the following: 1)Armon Ha-Natziv Promenade panoramic overview of Jerusalem 2)Mishkenot Shaananim - Yemin Moshe - the first neighborhood built outside of the old city walls, beautiful views over the city. 3. Old City - 3 quarters, Christian, Armenian and Jewish. Enjoy the old city atmosphere and scents on a segway.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My friends and I just finished a complete 2 hour Jerusalem tour with Sergiu at Zuzu, and I have only positive things to say. I would totally re-do the entire thing right now!! From the excellent one on one training, to the amazing route, service, and views this was one of the best Jerusalem experiences. Our tour guide was ultra friendly, helpful and fun. A ten star review from me!

1  Thank R B

Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you are in Jerusalem, I highly recommend a segway tour.
It's fun and the tours are very ineresting. Our guide was Erez. He was very nice and explained well about all the locations we visited. Over all it was a very succefull experience!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

The tour was amazing. We learned so much history and it was enjoyable too! The tour guide Sergei was very patient, fun, and knowledgeable. He made sure we were comfortable and ready to ride before. We highly recommend it!!

1  Thank Shim B
Reviewed December 13, 2012

A very nice experience. We wanted to do something different and fun while we were visiting with our friends in Tel Aviv, and this was it! Our guide, Hemda, was very knowledgeable, polite, and efficient in getting us going on our first Segway ride. We felt safe and comfortable in no time, and had a good run down the promenade along the beach to Jaffa and back. This won't be our last Segway adventure!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

SegWays are a great way to visit a city when you have little time to do so and, you get the extra bonus of having local guides "drive" around with you and give you all the details and stories you might not find out about if walking around on your own.

The team at Zuzu was particularly fantastic and extremely nice. I joined in on one of their tours at the last minute and was the only person speaking English.
They were very accommodating and so friendly, with great knowledge of the city.
I would surely recommend you take a few hours to join them! I could have toured all day!!