“Fantastic wine tasting”
Review of The Winery

The Winery
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I contacted Mamilla Hotel about wine tasting prior to out arrival to Jerusalem. They passed my details to their head sommelier Oz who got in touch with us. The hotel holds wine tasting each Friday (free to hotel guests and 90 shekels for others). We arranged private wine tasting as it was my birthday and we wanted to taste some of the premium Israeli wines.
On the day, we were warmly welcomed by Oz who shared with us the story of Israeli wine making and talked about wine and food pairing. The wines were fantastic, we tasted Yarden Sauvignon Blanc from Golan Heights winery, Shoresh red from Tzora winery and Katlav red.
Overall, it was a great experience and would highly recommend it to everyone!

2  Thank pat181
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I was in Jerusalem during march 2011.
I passe during my treape at the Mamilla Hotel, to the Winery.
It is a fantastic place, it is like a boutique / bar .
There is a lot of differents israeli wines.
We get there some very interesting explications about israeli wines from "david" and a great and warm service from "yasmin".
The place got a really amasing design and there is a nice small terrasse.
It was a nice and unusuall experience.
I love it!!!