“Be carefull!!”

Egged Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #117 of 258 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: With Egged Tours you will experience an unforgettable Israel Tour. Our award winning service will guide you through Israel’s most historical and modern destinations. Our certified tour guides will show you Israel through the eyes of an Israeli. Egged Tours is the friend you’d wish for in every destination; providing an insider’s view on the local people, places and cultures you encounter. We offer a variety of guided walking tours, half day tours, one day tours or multiple day tours in the following cities: Petra, Jerusalem, Masada, The Dead Sea, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Haifa, Golan Heights, The Galilee, Jericho, Tel Aviv, Acco, Caeserea and more.
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I registerd one day petra tour,
But anyone did not pick me up at the pick up point.
Anyone did not call my cell or my hotel.
No responce to my mail, No responce to my call.
The only things they did is collect the money through Paypal.

6  Thank miyakyo

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The most appalling travel organisation and customer service we've ever experienced. No answer to emails, no answer on the phone, and no show up for the excursion we paid for online. As a result: no excursion.
The only thing that worked perfectly on their service was the credit card payment.
We had to physically go to their "office" in Jerusalem in order to have our money back.
And no explanation or excuse.
Keep away from them!

8  Thank chris m
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Thank you Egged Tours for an amazing trip. Your 4 day tour of Israel included all of the sites on my bucket list. The Jerusalem guide was very informative and entertaining. Masada and the Dead Sea were a mixture of history and beauty, the dead sea was the most relaxing experience that I've had in years. The guide in Caeserea took us to the beautiful Roman ruins, these are a must see. The tour concluded in Northern Israel with the Galilee and Haifa. Thank you again Egged Tours for an amazing four day experience.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very nice drivers and tour guide however if you booked these guys please be prepared for a "touch, put check mark and go" sorta tour. The trip to Bethlehem was worth it since our guide knew someone who knew someone so we can avoid the line and get into the birth place of Jesus however the trip to Jericho was rushed and you spend like 2 hours driving to Jericho just to spend like 30 mins and then drive back. The trip to the dead sea was with a friendly driver who only gave us an hour. One hour at such a historic place is way inadequate. By the time you get in the water an hour is over and you will miss a few features of the place such as a bath in the smelly eggy sulfur place that was supposed to have a medicinal effect of some sort. I was deeply unhappy about the trip to the dead sea with this tour company. A better way to see Israel is by taking public transportation and view places at your own leisure time if you have the time. If you are rushed for time, these organized tours would be appropriate.

4  Thank FreeStevie
hollander22121, Manager at Egged Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Hello FreeStevie,

I'm sorry that you were disappointed with our trip, specifically the amount of time spent at each destination. We are looking into this issue in an attempt to appropriate enough time at each unique destination. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I really want to get in contact with these guys about the tour but they seem to want to avoid contact. Their email address rejects & they don't seem to answer their online request form.
Sigh!