“Jerusalem trip”

Happy Fish
Ranked #28 of 716 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: HAPPY FISH is a Mediterranean inspired fish restaurant located in the heart of Mamilla Avenue HAPPY FISH is a Mediterranean inspired fish restaurant located in the heart of Mamilla Avenue. The stairs nestled within the shops leads to a beautiful terrace overlooking the magnificent Jerusalem landscape and the Mamilla Avenue. The restaurant provides a dining experience with authentic and local atmosphere, cheerful service and good music. The meal begins with a selection of small homemade meze and house bread. It continues with a selection of fresh fish dishes prepared according to the guests desire. Authentic desserts and a rich bar menu that includes wine, alcohol and soft drink is available. The restaurant offers an excellent combination of central location, fresh Mediterranean cuisine and fair prices.
Paris, France
“Jerusalem trip”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

It s a place where you can find italian type of food in a relax environment with "buddah bar" type of music
Nice place with free internet

Ayelet A, F&B duty manager at Happy Fish, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Leroy_france,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Mamilla café restaurant. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Jerusalem.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Mevaseret Zion, Israel
“The best anniversary yet!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went to Mamilla Cafe to calibrate our 7th anniversary and had grates time!
The food was awesome ans the staff was extremely friendly! Especially Elad who tried his best to answer all of our whims! and even successfully!!
Highly recommended!

• Visited February 2014
Dear Yossi K,
Thank you for your kind comments of the Mamilla café restaurant. Thank you for choosing us for your special occasion. I am so pleased to read your nice comments about our supervisor Elad, I will make sure he will hear of it. Congratulations and we hope you will think of us on your next occasion.

Warm regards,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Food and Service!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had an excellent dinner tonight. Everything was fresh and beautifully prepared: endive salad, salmon in citrus sauce and a delicious apple tart dessert.
My server,Naomi,was especially attentive and delightful!

• Visited February 2014
Dear Roxysophia,
thank you for taking the time to write this review of Mamilla Café restaurant. I am glad to read that our team provided you with excellent service and was able to assist you, especially Naomi. we are looking forward to welcome you back to our restaurant.

Kind regards,
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Really Fine Dairy Restaurant with Ambience!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

During our recent stay in Jerusalem we organized a dinner for ten friends and were placed at a round table in the enclosed portion of the restaurant. It was intimate and had just the right amount of buzz. The menu was interesting, the wine list was respectable and the price was affordable even in view of the prime location of the restaurant. The staff was especially attentive and our server, Shaked, helped make our dinner a success.

Visited January 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Naomi guided me to the Polenta & Nes Harim”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

After a long 24 hours of travel, canceled and delayed flights resulting in lost luggage, I checked into the Mamilla Hotel and my concerns evaporated as soon as I was seated at the Mamilla Café for a late evening meal. Naomi, a young woman who assisted me that evening as an almost concierge server, guided me toward the polenta & root vegetables appetizer, and a glass of Nes Harim wine from the Katlav winery,a mountain vineyard local to Jerusalem. More comforting than the smooth polenta with mushroom and touch of parmesan, and more relaxing than the wine, was Naomi's attention to a tired traveler needing to prepare for the next day's business. Without hovering, she was at my table to refill my water glass, offer a suggestion for shopping to replace clothes and, of course, to advise that the wine I loved is also available by the bottle. She managed other tables during my meal, but I honestly felt that I was her only customer that evening.

I left to join colleagues debating whether I should share my good fortune of service and menu to keep that small slice of Jerusalem to myself. My better angels won out and I encouraged my friends to make time to eat even one meal at our hotel.

The story of Naomi's influence was only beginning, I brought a bottle of the wine home with me.

• Visited January 2014