“Worth the splurge & you can't beat the view”
Review of Rooftop

Rooftop
Ranked #18 of 743 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spectacular outdoor brasserie dining, with magnificent panoramic views that stretch across Jerusalem's majestic Old City. With a large and varied menu for dinner, the Rooftop features fresh natural ingredients infused in simple Italian cooking.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We were in Jerusalem for several nights as part of a tour and ate here twice on our free nights. The view of the old city is spectacular and our very attentive waiter, Itamar, took some great pictures for us. He also recommended an appetizer we wouldn't have considered--crispy sea bass with creamed pumpkin and fried gnocchi. It was outstanding. It could have almost been my meal, but I had ordered the salmon with citrus marinade, which was also great. You can just go there for appetizers and drinks if you don't want a full dinner. The fresh bread from the outdoor oven is worth the visit. It was chilly the nights we were there, but they will provide wraps if you need one. Reservations are highly recommended. After dinner it was nice to go down to the street level where you can walk around the open-air mall. We went to other restaurants with the group, but this was by far our favorite.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I visit the Rooftop restaurant every time I am in Jerusalem. Not only is the view incredible, but the service and the staff are amazing! It is always one of my most special evenings spent in Jerusalem. My waiter Beny and hostess Moran were so friendly, so accommodating and experts at what they do. Can't wait to be back there!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Rooftop Bar is a beautiful place to take in the city at night. I stayed at David Citadel but went to the bar for relaxation and drinks. Tommy is an awesome bartender. If you go, ask him for travel advise around town. He gave great suggestions. I found the staff to be very attentive, beautiful, and friendly. Hostess's were great also. As for the food, I thought it was mediocre. But the staff and view made you forget of any drawbacks about the place. I would highly recommend stopping by...if not for dinner, then drinks. Shalom!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I went to celebrate my engagement in Mamilla Rooftop Restaurant, the view was amaizing, specially because was Jerusalem Day and We could see Fireworks in the old city. It's a real nice place, the food was excelent and the service perfect!
The waiter called Itamar was very kind to us!
Very special night!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

All the registered in tripadvisor is true, food is wonderful. The problem is that one of our dish arrived cold and the athere one came warm. Really enjoyed the food. Although the wait for it was very long. The waitress was nice. I think her name was Naama or something similar. Thank you, you were very graceful.