“Phil. Delray Beach, Fl”

Rooftop
Ranked #10 of 729 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spectacular outdoor brasserie dining, with magnificent panoramic views that stretch across Jerusalem's majestic Old City. With a large and varied menu for dinner, the Rooftop features fresh natural ingredients infused in simple Italian cooking.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Spectacular view of old city. Before dinner my wife and I just sat there with a vodka and scotch to enjoy the ambiance. My hamburger and my wife's fish where right on spot. Both Ran the bartender and Maayan who was the supervisor couldn't be more helpful. Go to this restaurant and enjoy.

Dear Pionm,
thank you for your kind review of the Rooftop restaurant. It was our pleasure to welcome you and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our staff’s service, especially Ran and Maayan, and find it helpful.
it will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our restaurant.

Rooftop manager

There are newer reviews for Rooftop

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We decided to spoil ourselves on our anniversary with some fine dining at the 8th floor's Rooftop Restaurant overlooking the old city. The food was great (Both hamburger and lamb chops were just right, the meat succulent and full of flavor), but the service was even better! Thank you Nilly and Benny for a great evening, catering for our every whim, and making sure we really enjoyed our special night out.

1  Thank Multijon

Dear Multijon,
Thank you for taking the time to write this good review of the rooftop restaurant. It is our pleasure that you have chose the Rooftop for your very special occasion. I will make sure Nilly and Benny will receive your kind words about their service. Congratulations, and we hope to welcome you on your next occasion.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had a lovely dinner with interesting plates and great wine. The lamb chops and beets were a revelation. The view over the old city is outstanding as was the service of Itamar our waiter! The fact that it was Purim only added to the experience.

Dear frardig,
Thank you for your kind words about our restaurant. I am so pleased to read you had a lovely time at our restaurant and that you enjoyed our special dishes- I sent your regards to our chef, and Itamar which provided you with excellent service and was able to assist you.
We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My dinner on the roof top of the mamilla hotel was fabulous. Our waitress, May, was very sweet and effective.
I woukd have preferred to eat under heaters than rather than in a closed in terrace, but maybe you can create two sections
Food was great.

Dear Marc B,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this good review about the Rooftop restaurant. It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff provided you with excellent service, especially May. We are looking forward to welcome you back to our restaurant

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I came here on Purim on my own (traveling for work) and had such a great time. Itamar was just so lovely, welcoming and helpful. Good and drinks also delicious. I came here at night - the view was lovely - the Citadel lit up- but I've got to imagine it's amazing during the day.

Dear pelladiluna,
Thank you for taking the time to write this positive feedback of the Rooftop restaurant. It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay and Itamar's service. We hope it won't be long until we see your next visit.