All reviews wealth of knowledge anyone traveling memorable trip amazing experience holy land tour guide excellent guide rich history tel aviv dead sea uri facets facts geographic israel challenges sites
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Uri was an amazing travel guide. He is so knowledgeable but he knows how to make the information fun and interesting for his audience. He has a love for history and Israel and that definitely comes through in his tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank C8654AMzoeb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Uri was a fantastic guide in Israel ! He brings all the history from the Bible to life as he explains each site. He prepares you well for what you will see and what you will need there. I felt very fortunate to have had him as our guide. So knowledgeable and fun!!!

The trip was absolutely awesome! Reading and understanding the Bible is much more vivid and I can apply what I saw and learned to my Bible reading!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank D5038LQkarenm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

OMG! What an amazing tour & tour guide. I can’t even explain how awesome of an experience it was to tour Israel with Travel Trailer. The knowledge provided brought the Bible to life. I would go back again & again!!! Thank you Uri!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Sagit1313
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had Uri as our tour guide for two weeks and from the First day in Jerusalem I knew this was going to be an adventure and an amazing learning experience. I hadn’t been to Israel in 45 years and my husband had never been. Uri has so much knowledge of the country in that cute head of his! We felt like our head was going to explode(but in a good way) of all the history, facts and stories he educated us on. He was easy to have around and was flexible to any changes we wanted to make. I would highly recommend him on any trip you want to take to Israel but book early because he is popular. תודה רבא

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank aerobic5x
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Let me start by saying i was born in Beersheva and moved to Texas at 6 years old- I am now 50- my last trip to Israel was in 1988- so going back to Israel was like a first timer.
my husband and i were taking our three teenage kids- and as you can imagine most teenagers have the attention span of a gnat- we arrived and met Uri who stayed with us the entire 10 days we traveled through Israel in a luxury van with an excellent driver- Uri- set up the most amazing trip- it was seamless and exciting. BUT the best and I mean this sincerely, his conversation, knowledge and insight into everything geographic, historical, geopolitical, amusing anecdotes, funny stories, insight, kept my kids (shockingly) rapt in attention. Uri is fun, young, easy going, smart, we loved him and my kids were so engaged- the conversations were never boring facts- lectures or just dry information as most of us get on 98 percent of guided tours- we laughed and we became freinds- i have recommened Uri to anyone who even thinks they are flying through Tel Aviv- and anywhere else in Israel- I highly, Highly, highly recommend him. we saw things off the beaten path that the public could not get nto for at least two more years- we still talk about our trip and we have traveled with our kids all over the world- it will make your trip-

Date of experience: June 2019