“Rimon”

Neighborhood: Givat Ram
London, United Kingdom
“Rimon”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We went for lunch with a large group of friends. Great location, good food, attentive service. Thank you!

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Good food and value, bad service.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stopped in to the bistro (meat) section the other day and had a very good starter (chicken fingers - unusually good and very large portion) and so-so main (burger). The only problem was that table service was almost non-existent and I had to ask for everything two or three times. Looking around while I waited it seemed to me that the waitstaff were somewhat off their game, or simply overworked?

Bethesda, Maryland
“Tasty food, large portions, friendly service”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My friend and I were on a business trip, but took a day to do some sightseeing in Jerusalem. After 8 hours of walking, we went looking for a comfortable place to have a leisurely dinner. We stopped at Cafe Rimon, just off the Ben Yehuda shopping street. The restaurant was bustling and we were told before we entered that the kitchen was backed-up on the meat side. We were told there could be a 20 minute wait before our order was delivered. Since weren't in a rush and wanted to relax, this was OK with us. Because we were informed before we sat down, this did not affect my rating.

We shared a humus with chicken for a starter. It was a large portion and very tasty. Then we each had a dinner salad. I had the teriyaki chicken salad. Again, very tasty and a large portion, In fact, I only finished about half.

When I do a review about a restaurant, I don't rate it in comparison with all restaurants. I try to base my rating on what the restaurants claims to be and how they met my expectations. In this case, they were just what they said they were and they exceeded my expectations.

If I were looking for a casual meal at a reasonable price, and I was in the Ben Yehudah neighborhood, I wouldn't hesitate to return to Cafe Rimon.

Lakewood, New Jersey
“Great and reasonable food”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The food is excellent and there are 2 restaurants in 1, dairy and meat. prices are reasonable. We were a party of 3 that ha steak and/or lamb chops ad a small bottle of wine and our bill was approx $100 after our 10% discount using the HAS credit card.

Visited January 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Location”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

They opened at 7 PM after the Simchat Torah holiday. Therefore, they could not fulfill all menu requests. Yet the food we ordered arrived in timely fashion and filled the bill. Its location is just off the Midrachov (Ben Yehuda promenade).

Visited September 2013