“nice place to dinner”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nachla'ot
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We went to dinner and the restaurant
It was very nice with an attendance
perfect for part of the waiters
but the best thing of the night was that all were really wonderful dishes including desserts

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Just eaten the 6 course tasting menu; excellent from start to finish - although it felt more like 9 courses!

I have eaten at what have been said to be the top restaurants in Israel over the last 2 weeks. Mona has been the best and less than half the cost at some of the others.

Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Frequenttrave1
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate here for a Business Dinner in late August. The service, ambiance and quality of food were all excellent. The menu could have done with a few additional choices, but for me personally the variety was fine. The quantities of food were well judged, too. The only slight downside for our little group was the rather limited choice of wines in the 'affordable' price bracket, even though the one we chose was very good indeed.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We ate hear in the bar this last week. We had such a great time! The bar waiter was very amiable and helpful. He made great cocktails and the food was superb! I had the duck and my husband had the seafood risotto. One of my favorite places to eat!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Sometimes a restaurant meal is topped off by wonderful service. In this case we had the most pleasant waiter, making a fine meal that much better. As I said to her as we left, it was her delightful smile that helped make our meal that much better.
Mona is located in a lovely old building with the title Artists House over the gate entrance. The restaurant was nicely decorated in a laid back style. When we walked into the place it was empty and we were seated at the table closest to the washroom - not too smart. We asked to move and were placed elsewhere.
The food was very tasty and good portions. I had a great chicken liver dish - one of the best I've ever eaten. My wife's fish dish was served with each of the components in separate vessels - nice.
Lovely, reasonably priced meal.