“One Of Jerusalem's Best”
Review of Hachatzer

Hachatzer
Ranked #108 of 727 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bak'a
Palm Beach
“One Of Jerusalem's Best”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

By world-class standards that isn't saying much but the food was well conceived and prepared, the service was quite friendly and professional and the surroundings attractive.
Certainly worth the 15-minute downhill walk from the King David Hotel

1 Thank yypo

• Hebrew first
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been to many restaurants before and I can honestly say this is the best I have ever been too.
The food was just simply excellent. 5* standard. I ate with my parents who have travelled well and eaten many places and they agreed.
The service was extremely efficient and polite.

1 Thank Shalom T
Mevaseret Zion, Israel
“One of the best”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had dinner here last night. I had an asian glazed salmon dish and Karen had an entrecôte steak . Both dishes were quiet yummy. Portions were large. Service was excellent. Easy, nearby free parking. One of the best in Jerusalem.

“Consistent Delicious Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I've gone to the restaurant close to a dozen times over the past couple of years, and every time I walk away more than satisfied. My wife and I nearly always order the tasters menu, and quite honestly it blows us away every time. The array (we counted 17 different items served to us!), the quality, the taste, and the presentation is absolutely magnificent. The value is great (though the price recently increased from NIS 190 to NIS 230), the service is excellent (not in your face, but very attentive, and all wait staff speaks and understands English), and the ambiance is elegant and tasteful. I can say with confidence that Hachatzer is our favorite restaurant.

One thing to note; if you want to order the tasters menu you need to be at least a party of 4 and everyone needs to order it, though I can tell you that they have been flexible with us in the past.

I also recommend that you make reservations because the restaurant is always busy (seems the secret is out!).

1 Thank AviSch
potomac
“Great restaurant to end a Jerusalem visit”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We chose Hachatzer for our last dinner in Jerusalem. We anticipated a good kosher meat meal. The sirloin steak, a cut you can't get kosher in the US, was outstanding. I tasted my nephew's steak. Although this is a meat restaurant, the fish was about the best we had during our trip. I tasted my wife's fish. And the eggplant appetizer with tehini which we all shared was quite yummy. I ordered the mullard - I was in the mood for duck but alas, they only offered mullard which was good but not great. I can't wait to go back and order the Sirloin.