Tripadvisor

jberg8
too short trip

PerryK32333
Tallahassee, Florida

All reviews great itinerary two week trip bar mitzvah tel aviv holy land dead sea elisa graffiti generational bat touring adventure sights culture israel knowledge highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2019

We had an absolutely amazing trip to Israel, due in large part to our fabulous itinerary arranged in every detail, by Elisa at Travelujah. Our phenomenal week touring in the Holy Land, was well beyond sight-seeing as our guide arranged by Elisa provided such a valuable dialogue throughout the spiritual experience whereby everyone in our family group (ages 14-60) related, connected, learned, and laughed. Itamar was beyond kind and anticipated our every need. After experiencing this wonderful trip from a Caliber 3 anti-terrorist training activity with the Israeli army to standing atop of breathtaking Masada, swimming in the Dead Sea, riding camels in the desert, and many other sites and spiritual experiences in between we couldn't imagined a more smooth and comprehensive week to have taken throughout this beautiful country.

Date of experience: June 2019
Travelujah T, Owner at Travelujah, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you for entrusting us with crafting your Israel tour. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the activities, the people and all the special experiences and of course, your guide! Please let us know when you might wish to return and we will happily plan another awesome experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I was set for a 4 day trip with 3 days guided. But due to a airline snafu (still don't know what actually happened) my already short trip was made a day less. I stayed in constant email contact with Travelujah and their guide Shimi was able to modify our itinerary on the spot. We got to see the sites most important to us and had a great time while in Israel.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your trip. Please let me know when you might return and we will plan an entirely different experience!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

This past July my wife and I booked a two week trip to Israel through Elisa Moed @ Travelujah. From the start Elisa told me that she wanted to make my first visit to Israel memorable and I must say that she exceeded all of our expectations!

Elisa spent a great deal of time getting to know what we wanted to see on our trip, the level of hotels and budget that we had. Her attention to detail, along with the choices she made for us in terms of places to stay and sights to see was bang on. She really listened when we told her that we wanted to have a blend of culture, history, fun and relaxation.

The guide she provided us (his name is Nir, book him if you get the chance) was a wealth of knowledge on the whole country and each site/city we went to see. Nir was conversational, funny, professional and a real gentlemen, he was a big part of making our trip so special. Over the course of the two weeks Elisa checked in on us to see if we were happy which I thought was going the extra mile for a client!

Some trip highlights were the Old City in Jerusalem, The Dead Sea, Mitzpe Ramon and the Isrotel Beresheet a place with views like no other I have seen!!

Overall my wife and I can't say enough good things about Elisa Moed and the trip she planned for us! We'd highly recommend using her anytime you're looking to go to Israel.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for entrusting us with planning your tour. It was a pleasure serving you and crafting a special tour to meet your interests and needs. Please let me know when you will return and we can plan another special journey.

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Aaron took us on a fabulous tour of Tel Aviv. It was a perfect way to spend a morning. He is so well informed, energetic, and passionate about every detail. From the history of building up Tel Aviv with details on architecture, to the meaning of graffiti on the walls, to all of the delicious snacks and drinks we had along the way- it was a very fun tour for our whole family, ranging from the grandparents in their 70s, to the kids in their teens.

Lisa at Traveulah set up our tour for us and customized it to include the neighborhoods we wanted to learn about, and the food experience we wanted to have.

I highly recommend!!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank NMD8
Travelujah T, Owner at Travelujah, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Hi NMD8, I'm so glad you enjoyed your cultural food journey through the different neighbourhoods of Tel Aviv. It was a pleasure working with you to plan this experience for you and your family. Hoping to see you back here again soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

My wife and I traveled to Israel for the first time. We made our travel arrangements with Elisa Moed at Tavelujah. Words cannot express the joy we experienced which was a direct result of Elisa's input. She is accessible and more than happy to plan the trip based upon your preferences.Can't wait to return with Elisa"s planing. If you're thinking of visiting Israel, you cannot do better than Elisa with Travelujah.
Larry B

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank larrybilsky

Dear Larry, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm ry delighted that you all enjoyed this special tour. It was lovely working with you to craft your trip specifically to your interests. I really enjoyed meeting you and your friends and our dinner together.
I look forward to seeing you back here one day soon!
L'hitraot!