Tripadvisor
Jerusalem
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Shai is Personable, Knowledgeable, Considerate, Friendly, and Fun

This was my third and best trip to Israel. I broke my shoulder in a fall on January 1st, 2020, but... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
frane462
Shai Is A Stellar Guide!

Israel is a trip of a lifetime. Having a guide that makes that trip special on every level is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
VEWhummingbird

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $1,600.00
from $40.00
from $38.99
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide his knowledge college students holy land israel experience great sense of humor answer questions incredible guide great person modern israel current events beautiful country religious history his passion amazing trip visiting israel tel aviv
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Shai is very knowledgeable of the historical, Biblical and archeological background of each site. He communicates very well and he makes it fun!

1  Thank Runestonetravelers
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I just had the opportunity to visit Israel and spent 3 days with Shai. Shai is an excellent communicator, impeccable English, impressive knowledge on such a broad range of history, culture, current events and issues, religion and geography. Shai knows Israel and so much more! He is incredibly well read. Yet if he doesn’t know something he is humble and honest to the question, rare as it is that he doesn’t know the answer. Shai is very relational. It is readily apparent that he is living his passion. He is a terrific teacher and obviously loves to learn. I was truly inspired by him in my visit and tour.

1  Thank O2745PUdavidm
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Shai was awesome. I enjoyed the tour so much, and I was sad when it all came to an end :( the end is the only complaint I have. This guy is super genuine and knowledgeable about the area. 20/10. When I come back to Israel, I’m definitely going to contact Shai!

1  Thank JLaine1026
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Terrific tour guide! Shai is knowledgeable, well organized and relevant. I would go again without question! Shai is articulate, relational and understanding of our tours needs.

1  Thank Bcc19631963
Reviewed January 18, 2020

We were blessed to be a part of a larger tour group that Shai was leading. He is an amazing tour guide and really knows how to perform well at his career. He is extremely informative and willing to share a lot of knowledge in many different areas you care to concentrate on or see.He takes care of all the details, makes sure you eat at wonderful places and are comfortable throughout your trip.

1  Thank clarepE4727YS