“Do not miss it !!!!”

Live The Bible
Ranked #64 of 319 things to do in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: A unique place in the old city of Jerusalem which takes you back in time and gives you an opportunity to be part of a biblical story! You choose an authentic biblical costume and wear it, add special accessories, choose a photographic background, and with professional lightening and music plus advanced technology - you get an unforgettable experience from the old city of Jerusalem.
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Great experience, we bought 3 packages and came out with lots of different pictures and fun memories.
Highly recommend to stop there ,its walking distance from the wailing wall .
Sarah had done a great job positioning us and generated great pictures for us .

גיא ש, Owner at Live The Bible, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thank you! 3 of you were adorable

"fun"
in 5 reviews
"david"

Reviewed March 29, 2018

On our way back from the Kotel, my friends and I discovered this one of a kind attraction. We had a blast posing as Rus and Naomi, and were thrilled to have a unique souvenir to take back with us. Live the Bible was one of the highlights of my trip; a true Israel experience.

We are glad that you enjoyed!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

With my wife we live a great and funny experience, Sarah is very funny, dedicated and professional. Patiently she helps you to do great pictures to have memories for you and your relatives. Good price, I highly recommend

Thank you very much Alexandre! I am happy to know that you had fun!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

We were bummed we missed our Old City Tour and we were walking on the streets when we saw the studio. It totally brighten my/our day!! We had such an amazing time posing as David and Goliat!! Thank you Sarah for such a beautiful experience, for your work and for being such a good company :-) A MUST if you are in Jerusalem and if you want to bring back home a personalized gift for family/friends.

I remember you you were very cute and funny!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

My uncle and I arrived in Jerusalem for the very first time less than 24 hours ago, and immediately stopped and decided we MUST try posing at Live the Bible!

Sarah was incredibly kind and helpful, and our pictures came out beautifully - we are still laughing and cannot wait to share with our family and friends.

We highly recommend this incredibly fun, funny, and festive place!! We love you Sarah!

All our Best,
Anna and George

Thank you Anna and thank you George! It was a pleasure and I am happy to see that you enjoyed so much!