Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Day Tour in the Judean Desert with 4 small kids

We are a family of 6 with kids in ages 4-9. We have spent almost a full day with Nir and his... read more

Reviewed August 10, 2020
JoelJ324
Rehovot, HaMerkaz, Israel
Jeep tour at the Judean desert.

Reviewed January 4, 2020
BiancaVe

All reviews judean desert ramon crater mar saba monastery hour jeep tour his knowledge nir geology bedouins toyota prat safety politics
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We had an amazing experience with Nir and his crew that drove us to the Judean desert. We visited places in the desert that we never thought existed. Nir is very knowledgeable and his presentation was fantastic! We highly recommend it!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank BiancaVe
Reviewed December 19, 2019

this is the third time I organized a jeep tour with Nir,this time the destination was Ramon Crater. The crater is a unique phenomenon with breathtaking views. The success of the day was the winning combination of the place and the guiding of Nir. we were a family group of 8 people, mainly young adults and everyone commented on the excellent professional and accessible explanations we received from Nir. As a guide he is passionate to share his knowledge and love of this amazing place. the jeep ride was challenging at times in terms of the terrain but Nir was confident and drove with maximum safety and not taking any risks,I highly recommend this tour and I look forward to my next tour with Nir!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Unforgettable, a great experience that I will carry into my heart forever. Nir is an excellent guide, expert in so many fields, a very amazing person. Can't wait to do it again.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank SilviafromLyon
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

I went on a day long jeep your in the Judean desert with Neil. He was so knowledgeable and made the religious and historical info so interesting. The tour was an awesome mix of driving off road on hectically steep roads, stopping at places of significance with beautiful views, sharing info about archaeology and rocks relevant to the area, having lunch and swimming in a beautiful nature reserve- Ein Prat.
Neil was willing to answer all questions and talk about the reality of modern living in Israel. He had a really unique perspective. Would highly recommend! And would definitely be interested in going on a tour with this company in a different location if I came to Israel again.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

My family and I had a blast! Nir and Zahi were the best. Kudos to Zahi our tour grade who was so knowledgeable, and explained the sites we were viewing in a way that kept us and the kids engaged. We would highly recommend this to anyone or family looking to do something “ off the usual path”. Looking forward to our ne trip with Hidden Valley tours !

Date of experience: August 2019