Tripadvisor

T927LKdanah
Amazing tour of Israel thanks to Matt Churchill

Reviewed November 7, 2019
Hannah F

All reviews visited jerusalem major sites mount zion amazing guide rich history full day tour his knowledge holy land old city gems jaffa overview interests israel olives david church
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2019

We had Matt as our tour guide on our 18-day tour of Jordan and Israel, October 2019. (With Matt for 14 days) Matt is the best tour guide we have had in our travels that have included Christian sites in Greece, Italy, Cyprus, and Malta and now Israel. He is very knowledgeable in all things Israeli, Jewish and Christian -- both historical and today's culture. All of this is so important while experiencing the Holy Land. He knows his stuff and is serious -- yet, he knows how to throw in lightness and humor when appropriate.

I would definitely choose Matt as my tour guide if I were to return to Israel. :)

1  Thank T927LKdanah
Reviewed November 7, 2019

I went with my church group and we were so blessed to have Matt as our amazing guide. His brain is full of knowledge related to current and past events regarding Israel's complex and rich history. He was funny and personable. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for the best tour guide for Israel or even just Jeruselum.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Hannah F
Reviewed October 20, 2019

Matt Churchill is the BEST tour guide you’ll ever have! He’s extraordinary, great, awesome, wonderful, gentle, patient, and every positive adjective I can think of for a tour guide! Very knowledgeable and passionate about Isreal and people. He gave us a balance overview of the history and geopolitics of Isreal. We’d love to have him as our guide every time we visit. Highly recommended. I’ve already talked about him to people from church, and friends and family.

1  Thank Hope S
Reviewed October 9, 2019

Matthew Churchill was our guide and he did an excellent job. So knowledgeable and passionate about the country and the sites it made every moment an adventure. The trip was fabulous but he certainly enhanced our experience and we are grateful.

1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed September 28, 2019

This was my first tour of Israel and I'm so glad Matthew was our tour guide. He is down-to-earth, friendly, has a good sense of humor, and has a well-rounded knowledge of Israel (both past and present). I was blown away with how much knowledge he had. Throughout the tour, I grew to love this beautiful country with it's rich history. When I go back, I hope to be on one of Matthew's tours again!

Date of experience: September 2019