Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Booqify tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Booqify
from $95.00
from $350.00
from $325.00
from $575.00
More Info
All reviews private tour visit jerusalem old city whole group day tour excellent tour guide wealth of knowledge tel aviv tlv history facts sites captivating israel quarters neighborhoods olives
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

I have had numerous guides throughout the United States, Europe and the Middle East. Based on my experience, I would rate Agustina Efrat Asis as the finest guide I have ever experienced. My tour was through the old city of Jerusalem. Augustine is Knowledgable, personable, enthusiastic and goes the extra make the experience educational, thorough and enjoyable. Anyone who has Augustina as a guide is a lucky person. I say that advisedly.

Roger B. Baskin

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank rbbaskin
Menno_Tour_Guide, Manager at Booqify, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Shalom and thank you for your review.

Great to see that you enjoyed your tour with Agustina Efrat.

Cheers,

Menno

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

The tour around the old city of Jerusalem with Shimon Craig Palmer was incredible. Shimon was unbelievably knowledgable and well-spoken, we were riveted by his tour for over four hours. He showed us all around the holy sites of the city whilst delivering the most compelling descriptions and explanations of the locations. He also organized a delicious lunch at a Libanese restaurant in the old city. All in all it was the most amazing tour I’ve ever expirienced and I highly recommend Shimon as your guide.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank funkyfunkyzeit
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Menno de vries gave some excellent suggestions for my 2 day trip to old city Jerusalem. I was able to hire a driver for the day, Nadir. He was excellent and very reasonable in cost for the day.

Date of experience: September 2018
Menno_Tour_Guide, Manager at Booqify, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Thank you Phyllis, great to hear you had a good time and that we could help with that.

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

I saw a brochue in a hotel Ness Ziona in Tel Aviv that mentioned a dutch speaking tour guide and i booked a tour with him to Jerusalem. About 6 other people from Holland joined this tour in a small bus/van. As i am from Antwerp, Dutch people have also their dialects. I just had the best time. Meno gave us an overview of all te historical events relative to jerusalem. The tour was much more interesting than the previous large tour i just did to jerusalem. He did not waste time by going to souvenir shops so he can make a commission. I can only say that i so enjoyed his tour. It was fun, informative, interesting all with a good pace as there is so much to cover. I wish that i would have done my other tours with him as well. Meno, thank you!!!

Reviewed October 17, 2018

During our 10 days in Israel, we toured Tel Aviv with Menno and Jerusalem with Eva. We had last toured Israel 30 years ago leading a mission of 72 people! The growth and discovery of this beautiful country, brought to light by these two fabulous tour leaders, gave us an amazing and updated education of the history of Israel and the emergence of a strong and vibrant community.
Menno provided us with a wealth of knowledge of the history of Tel Aviv, taking us on a walking tour of the city. We started in Jaffa, walked up thru Shabazi, up Rothschild Blvd, and then to the Sarona Market. Menno’s knowledge of the history and transformation of these neighborhoods was fabulous. From the Market we walked to the waterfront and back down towards our hotel.

Upon arriving in Jerusalem, Eva set a 3 day tour that covered the Old City’s 4 quarters, the City of David, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Mount of Olives, and the amazing ISRAEL Museum,. She provided us with perspectives from all points of view, including both religious and political. She led us to several delicious lunch stops in the Old City, where we feasted on falafel....and more falafel!

While not on these tours, we heartily recommend side trips to the Bullet Factory and Adam Gallery outside of Tel Aviv

The Booqify Group helped make our trip incredibly memorable.

1  Thank Bilty1
Menno_Tour_Guide, Manager at Booqify, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Thank you for your compliments and I am very glad to hear you had a good time with your guides.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

EVA was a fabulous tour guide who gave us an amazing tour of Old Jerusalem it was 5☆ worth every penny would completely recommend to anyo e without question

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you for your compliments and I am very glad to hear you had a good time in Jerusalem with your tour guide Eva.
Thanks for using Booqify