Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Booqify tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Booqify
from $95.00
from $545.00
from $350.00
from $325.00
More Info
All reviews jerusalem tour private tour old city whole group day tour excellent tour guide wealth of knowledge tel aviv history facts sites israel captivating quarters neighborhoods olives highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

A walk along the ramparts and a new understanding of some of the history of Jerusalem. Wonderful views and lots if places to see in the Old City. An amazing experience with a very knowledgeable guide. An interesting and tasty lunch in a local, non tourist, restaurant was a pleasant surprise. A great day with a very patient guide in Menno.

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank _sbhedger
Menno_Tour_Guide, Manager at Booqify, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for your compliments and great to hear you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

No. I am Elba Frías. I got a personal Tour by this company, my Tour guide was Gabriel. The expierence was amazing. I learned a lot about the history of Jerusalén, was an interesting sightseeing. In this Tour you can see the real life of the old city, the places to pray in diferents religions. My tour was very special, my Tour guide knows a lot, he gave to me a very special treatment and olso we both enjoy our company.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Elba Maria F

Shalom Elba,

Thank you for choosing us and great to hear you enjoyed your private tour with Gavriel in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I had the great pleasure to visit Jerusalem with Leontine Cohen Pauka. She took us to places we'd never been before, and told us the most interesting stories. You could feel she understands well what she talks about and has you fascinated. Also she's very funny and kind. She took us to drink amazing coffe in the old city and we ate great food. Thank you for everything, we will be back.

2  Thank jogolanna
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Leontine is the best! Her knowledge of Old Jerusalem surpassed mine with the 12 years of Catholic School that I endured. I was interested in all the religions of the Old City and she kept me informed during the whole tour. She customized it for me by starting at 7:00 am instead of the usual 8 or 9. I was solo and she was very easy to be around for 6 hours. Her English is perfect which made it easier for me. I told her that I will give her a call when I return for other places that I may want to go! What a great experience for a great price! Thank you Leontine!

2  Thank _richpoja
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I had the most enjoyable and informative day exploring the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the Old City of Jerusalem with my amazing guide, Leontine, today! Thank you!!

1  Thank Alan H